MLP Pony-FAQ / Manifest

in MLP - My Little Pony Assault Cube Community Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm
by applejack • 174 Posts

Pony Manifesto / Mission Statement / Pony FAQ

1. MLP?
Obviously My Little Pony. All MLP members have a name from the animated tv show or the My Litte Pony toy franchise.

2. Are You Guys & Gals serious?

We are quite serious about not being serious! We are ponies!

3. Don´t You Ponies Think This Is To Childish?

Nope...not at all...
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
― C.S. Lewis

4. Come On...This Is Absurd!

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.”
― Albert Einstein

5. So What Is MLP... A Clan, A Secret Society?

We're more a community of friendly pub-players, acting with humor and without hate.

6. But There Is A Section Called Pony Matches On Your Pony-Board?

We might be willing to play the occasional fun&friendly Pony-Training-Match (depending on the moon phase, personal biorhythms etc.). But we are definitely not into the competitive AC scene. Our focus is to be a friendly group of pub playing ponies! We are not a clan in the usual sense!

7. Only Ponies?

To be honest we have one dragon (Spike) albeit a little one. But we are working to recruit another one :)

8. You Play Mostly Pubs ...Isn´t That Boring?

Not at all. Gameplay on public servers can be fun & challenging, depending on who is playing. We also believe that public servers are the nurturing grounds for players new to Assault Cube. One of our goals is to make Assault Cube a friendly and challenging experience.

9. Can I Join?

We are invite only. If we think that we spotted a potential new pony/dragon we will discuss the matter internally. Don´t even bother to talk to us if you are a changeling!

10. Is It Okay To Post On Your Pony-Board?

Sure...we´d love to get some feedback. Just make sure to "remember friendship is magic!"

11. Anything Else?

Ponies lead the way - all the way!

Last edited Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 am | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen