his for years ! Mundine posted on Facebook on Thursday.The a

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Tue May 14, 2019 7:05 am
by dasg234 • 815 Posts

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska hadnt planned to run its offense through Tai Webster and Jack McVeigh Saturday. It just worked out that the pair each had career scoring nights to lead the Huskers over Louisiana Tech 65-54.Webster had 17 of his 23 points in the first half, many of them coming off drives to the basket on which he either scored or went to the free throw line where he hit 7 of 8 shots.It just kind of played out that way, Webster said of his drives. Theyre a real aggressive defensive team and they force a lot of turnovers, obviously, Im living proof of it. I was just trying to match the aggression and not let me be on the back foot from it. Just attack them, bring the game to them.McVeigh scored 16 of his 21 points in the second half after the Bulldogs sent multiple defenders at Webster.Honestly, the shots just came to me, McVeigh said. They extended the pressure and with the pressure comes rotations and with rotations theres an open man. My teammates found me. Four of the six (field goals) were assisted on. Theyre easy looks when Im getting good passes from my teammates.Nebraska (3-0) led 45-41 when McVeigh hit a 3-pointer with 11:56 left, followed that up with a layup and Evan Taylor knocked down a jumper with 9:53 remaining that put the Huskers up 52-41.Louisiana Tech (1-2) traded baskets with Nebraska over the next six minutes, with Ed Morrow Jrs dunk giving the Huskers a 60-50 lead with 3:53 left. But Nebraska didnt hit another field goal.The Bulldogs Erik McCree hit a pair of jumpers to cut the Nebraska lead to six with 57 seconds left. But McVeigh hit two of three free throws and Webster added a pair to seal the win.Theres no question, we really just couldnt get over the hump and really build some momentum, said Louisiana Tech coach Eric Konkol. It seemed like every time we got close, we missed a shot or we turned it over or theyd get a bucket on the other end. We just couldnt get over the hump tonight. Got to give them a lot of credit. I thought they played some stingy defense and made it very difficult on us.Nebraska coach Tim Miles also praised the defense of his six primary players and particularly their toughness at the end.I thought the last four minutes we were a very, very tough team, Miles said. I thought there was a stretch in there where they were out-toughing us. But I thought we finished it the way they were doing it earlier. That was really important. Were not going to win otherwise.Nebraska won the game at the free throw line, outscoring Louisiana Tech by 15 from the stripe. The Huskers hit 11 of 12 first half free throws while Louisiana Tech was just 4 of 10. Nebraska hit 10 of 12 free throws in the second half. The Bulldogs were 2 of 2.McCree led Louisiana Tech with 16 points.QUOTABLEMcVeigh and Webster are roommates and were asked who had to buy dinner since they both had career highs Saturday. Webster replied: I guess I have to, hes the older one. Ill probably cook something. Out of the two, Im the best. He hooked me up the other day with some good seafood. So well see.THE BIG PICTURENebraska: Nebraska continues to search for production from its bench. Nebraskas non-starters contributed just 2 points in the first half and six in the second half in a combined 53 minutes of time on the floor.Louisiana Tech: Louisiana Tech has one more trip to a power 5 conference school in its first six games, playing at California on Nov. 30. The Bulldogs have lost at South Carolina and Nebraska.UP NEXTNebraska travels to Fullerton, Calif. where it will meet Dayton in the opening round of the Wooden Legacy tournament Thursday.Louisiana Tech returns home to Ruston, La. where it will host Oklahoma Baptist Wednesday.Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Venta .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Yeezy Boost 350 Comprar . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.350yeezybaratas.es/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Yeezy Boost 350 Tienda . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Yeezy Boost 350 Precio España .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open.Anthony Mundine has called on all players at this weekends NRL and AFL grand finals to boycott the Australian national anthem.The former rugby league star turned boxer shared a video via social media urging people to make a stand at ANZ Stadium and the MCG in support of the indigenous community.The campaign, driven by Australian pop culture website Junkee, follows the lead of San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other NFL players who have knelt during the US anthem to protest against racial inequality and injustice.Been saying this for years ! Mundine posted on Facebook on Thursday.The anthem was written in late 1700s where blackfullas (sic) were considered fauna (animals) advance Australia fair as in white not fair as in fair go ...All players aboriginal & non aboriginal should boycott the anthem & staart changing Australias ignorant mentality.dddddddddddd...lets move forward together yo.Last week, former league players Larry Corowa and Joe Williams also called on indigenous players in Sundays NRL decider to not stand for the anthem.I cant stand it, Williams told ESPN.It reminds me of bloodshed -- rape, torture, bloodshed and the loss of innocent lives.Why do you think I called on the NRL players to do it?When I did it, I was seen as a disgruntled little black boy; but if the NRL boys did it then theyd be disgruntled black boys on a national stage.Kaepernicks doing his protest on a much bigger scale so whats saying our rugby league players cant do it, or our AFL players cant do it? ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen