ond day in a row that the Patriots worked with the New

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 pm
by dasg234 • 815 Posts

MIAMI -- Martin Prado continued his solid season with another four-hit performance.Prado had four hits, including a double, for the Miami Marlins in a 1-0 loss to the San Diego Padres on Saturday night.It was Prados fourth four-hit game of the season.Martins amazing, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. I kind of talked about him all year long just being so steady and consistent. Hes that guy. I dont know where we would be really without -- we talk about those three guys that have been really steady for us and Martin has obviously been that guy on the field, a leader in the club house, and a guy thats really valuable to us.Clayton Richard (1-3) pitched a season-high seven innings for San Diego and allowed eight hits and walked one.He was outstanding, Padres manager Andy Green said. The sinker worked really well today. He is getting better. Command wavered a little bit the first time. After that he really locked it in.Richard struck out three and threw 63 of 94 pitches for strikes.I got into a good rhythm, Richard said. (Derek Norris) was so good behind the plate. I was able to really on him--the combination of that and our defense playing so well. They made a couple of good plays. When you have that type of defense and (Ryan) Schimpf in the lineup, its usually a good thing.Ryan Schimpf homered homered in the fourth inning off Jose Urena (2-5). Schimpf also homered Friday night and has 16 this season -- all since July 1.Its kind of been like that since I was little, Schimpf said of his power. I dont know why. I couldnt explain. Ive had a lot of good coaches along the way to help me out for sure. Right now its staying within the approach and get a good pitch when you want.Kevin Quackenbush worked the ninth, striking out two for his first save since Sept. 22, 2014, against Colorado.Quacks got a little heartbeat, Green said. He is who hes going to be every single time out. He executed his pitches after going 2 and 0 to Ichiro (Suzuki). The rest of the inning was very smooth for him.Urena (2-5) allowed one run and four hits in 5 2/3 innings. He struck out six and walked two.I tried to keep the ball down and that was a pretty good game, Urena said.Prado led off the eighth with a hit off Jose Dominguez. Dee Gordon pinch-ran for Prado and was stranded at second after Brad Hand relieved Dominguez and retired the next three batters.The Marlins had two hits in the first and three in the second, but no runs to show for it. Robert Andino grounded out to Richard with the bases loaded in the second to end the threat.Obviously those are opportunities you hope that they dont come back and get you later and obviously tonight in a 1-0 game you think about those, Mattingly said.Miami was 1 for 8 with runners in scoring position and left eight on base while getting shut-out for the sixth time in their last 32 games.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (blister) will be scratched from Sundays start and LHP Justin Nicolino will take his place after being recalled from Triple-A New Orleans. Cash has that little finger thing and it didnt seem to want to--we were hoping it would heal and it just stayed tender and wasnt able to get it to where we needed to go, Mattingly said. ... 2B Dee Gordon was held out of the starting lineup for the second straight game for rest. Gordon was held out Friday, but ended up going 0 for 3 after entering the game in the sixth. I felt like he was tired going into the game yesterday and then he ends up getting three at-bats, playing a lot of it and I felt like with a day game tomorrow I want him in there for sure, Mattingly said. I dont think he was very happy, but if that had been a normal game last night he would be in there today.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Luis Perdomo (6-7, 6.24) will start Sundays series finale. Perdomo tied a career high with seven innings in his last start against Arizona allowing one run.Marlins: LHP Justin Nicolino (2-5, 5.57) will take Andrew Cashners spot in the rotation and make his 13th start of the season, first since July 6.Ultra Boost 4.0 Burgundy . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Ultra Boost 4.0 Triple Black For Sale . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. http://www.ultraboost4forsale.com/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Ultra Boost 4.0 Release Date .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Ultra Boost 4.0 Release Date Triple Black . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- One day after taking himself out of practice in frustration and having his surgically repaired left foot examined on the sideline, New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman returned to practice Wednesday.Edelman wasnt a full participant in the rainy practice, which was held in light shoulder pads and mostly at a half-speed pace, but his presence confirmed Tuesdays preliminary diagnosis that he had avoided a serious injury.He planted hard on his left foot and appeared to have no issues during practice drills in which receivers ran routes. He later retreated to a lower practice field and ran full-speed sprints as the practice continued.Edelman didnt address reporters after Wednesdays practice, which marked the second day in a row that the Patriots worked with the New Orleans Saints in advance of tthe teams preseason opener Thursday night at Gillette Stadium.ddddddddddddOn Tuesday, when Edelman took himself out of practice, he threw his helmet into the ground, which contributed to initial fears that he had suffered an injury.Edelman had undergone offseason surgery on his left foot after initially injuring it Nov. 15 in a game against the New York Giants. He missed the final seven games of the regular season before returning for the playoffs.When Edelman returned for the playoffs, he knew he might need a second surgery in the offseason, which he later underwent to further stabilize the foot. His availability for the start of the 2016 season, however, was never considered to be in question. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen