Princess is back :)

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:28 pm
by PrincessLuna • 12 Posts

Hello everypony! Did I miss anything? For one who dont know, I am ruler of Equestria with my older sister Celestia :) My sister banished me to the moon 1000 years ,because my bad past :D
Other my names are:
Nightmare Moon, Night Mare Moon, Lu-Lu

I am so happy to be with u all again <3

Scroll up

RE: Princess is back :)

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 pm
by applejack • 174 Posts

... Princess Luna ...the guardian of the nighttime sky... an honor to meet you...

G R E A T to see you here

Welcome aboard

Scroll up

RE: Princess is back :)

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm
by MLP|Mimic • 26 Posts

Awwww! its really Luna! Princess of the night sky & queen of my pony heart (:

It must have been cruel for you that all ponies were sleeping in the night and not gazing in amazment what wonderful work u did, raising and lowering the moon! But be sure: mimic was there all night to watch your beauty which was shining even brighter than the moon! I was watching that long that I even watched a shadow of your shape on my heart!! Gulp (:
And i believe that you only tried to bring eternal night to the world, because then you could see which ponies glowing of her own! Real ponies need no sun, cuz friendship is the real sun! xD
I think at one point all ponies agree: you are our magic pony princess of blazing friendship & beauty (:

Welcome back Princess Luna! Your welcome gift will be our glowing hearts

* This unity of friendship is a small leap for a pony, but a great leap for the ponykind of Assault Cube!

Last edited Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen