milton suffered an engine failure while leading in Malaysia. M

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:12 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

CLEVELAND -- Kevin Garnett never imagined himself coaching. Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue is making him consider it.Lue said he has discussed a position on his staff with Garnett, the 15-time All-Star who recently retired after 21 seasons in the NBA.I talked to him about it. I know his wife is pushing for it a lot, Lue said following practice Thursday. Brandi is pushing for it, trying to get him to come and coach. He says hes not ready yet. He goes back, `I might do it, but hes back and forth. Well see. But Id definitely make a spot for him if he wanted to come back and coach.Garnett last week ended a playing career that will someday land him in the Hall of Fame. The 40-year-old, who played with a relentlessness and intensity from the time he broke into the league as a teenager, said in the past that he wanted to stay tied to basketball but didnt think he had the patience to coach.Lue would like to have his close friend join him. He said Garnett plans to attend the Cavs game on Oct. 25, when LeBron James and his teammates will receive their championship rings and raise a title banner.I know hell be here for that and he says hell be around a lot, Lue said. Well see.Lue and Garnett worked together previously in Boston. Lue was an assistant on Doc Rivers staff with the Celtics during Garnetts last four years with the team. He said the former league MVPs attitude and professionalism were inspiring.Everything hes done, hes been a trendsetter, Lue said. Just seeing him leave the game and the way he played every night on a night-to-night basis, every practice from me being with him in Boston, just how he approached the game every single day. He was just like LeBron. One of the easiest guys to coach as far as being a superstar, as far as telling him what to do, they would do it. If they didnt like what you were doing, theyd pull you out to the side and tell you. Theyd never call you out in front of everybody.Just having respect for everybody from the janitor to the owner. Him, Kobe (Bryant) and (Tim) Duncan (retiring) at the same time is bad for the game. But we all get old. Its all part of the game. Shaun Alexander Jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Cortez Kennedy Seahawks Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/shaun-alexander-jersey/ . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. D.K. Metcalf Womens Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Marshawn Lynch Seahawks Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Kimi Raikkonen cannot understand why some people are questioning Nico Rosbergs 2016 title win, saying the German did the better job over the course of the year.In Abu Dhabi, Rosbergs wrapped up a title he has looked favourite to win since Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton suffered an engine failure while leading in Malaysia. Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has admitted Hamilton would have been champion without that issue and a number of engine problems throughout the season.However, Raikkonen, who beat Hamilton and Fernando Alonso to the title in 2007, says the points table is the only thing that matters at the end of the season.He scored more points and I dont understand why he wouldnt deserve it, the Ferrari driver said. They had the same car and he came out on top, so fair play. He was better this year, as simple as that.Rosberg had to endure an unbearably tense finale in Abu Dhabi to claim the title, as a desperate Hamilton backed him into the chasing Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen.dddddddddddd. Rosberg, who would not have won the title if he had dropped out of podium contention, clung on to second to win.Hamiltons tactic was controversial and left Mercedes in two minds about whether to punish him, though Raikkonen sees nothing wrong with what the three-time world champion did.Its racing. It didnt affect the final result, I dont know how much was being done. I dont know and the end result didnt change one bit. Its part of racing and if it gets completely ridiculous, I guess there would be stewards involved. But as far as I saw, there was nothing, really, it never really got close. Its part of things. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Paloma
Board Statistics
The forum has 4950 topics and 5306 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen