st drives Ive seen all year in the last two days.

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:12 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

Rory McIlroy took encouragement from how quickly he adjusted to using new clubs during an up-and-down start at the WGC-HSBC Champions. The world No 3 was using a TaylorMade driver and 3-wood in Shanghai as part of his search for new equipment, following Nikes announcement in August they would limit their golf production to clothing and shoes.McIlroy mixed two birdies with a solitary bogey on his way to an opening-round 71, leaving him seven strokes adrift of early pacesetter Rikard Karlberg. The FedExCup champion was left slightly disappointed not to be further up the leaderboard after the first round, despite showing signs of progress with his new clubs off the tee. I felt like I drove the ball really well, McIlroy told reporters after his round. Ive been driving the ball well anyway, but yeah, it was nice to see the ball flying where it was going. McIlroy is looking to end the season as Race to Dubai champion I would say I would have been level without them and maybe a little bit behind before. When conditions are like this and its so soft, it goes a long way in the air. Hopefully that can be to my benefit over the next few days.I felt like with the way I hit it, I probably could have squeezed a couple more out of the round. I feel I did everything okay. I just didnt really get any momentum going. Knox is two strokes off the pace after the opening round Defending champion Russell Knox made a fast start to the week by posting a bogey-free 66, with the Scot posting a run of four consecutive birdies along the back nine.I didnt put any pressure on myself, so I was proud of myself to kind of relax and enjoy it, Knox said. Im always thrilled with no bogeys, so Im delighted to get off to a flyer and shoot 6-under. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for £6.99. No contract. Watch the WGC-HSBC Champions throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Friday from 4am. You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: McIlroy seven back in WGC WGC-HSBC leaderboard 2015 recap: Knoxs success Golf live on Sky Sports Mens Adidas Pure Boost 2.0 Primeknit Metallic Gold Uk . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Yeezy Trainers For Sale Uk . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. http://www.cheapadishoesuk.com/adidas-gazelle-leather-collegiate-royal-white-uk.html . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Womens Adidas Superstar Bold W Platform Leather White Pink Uk . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. NEIGHBORHOOD x Adidas Gazelle Black/White Uk . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Paloma
Board Statistics
The forum has 4950 topics and 5306 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen