adidas yeezy

in Meet Other Ponies And TALK! Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:38 am
by Lauren Pansy • 3 Posts

ÿþItalian sportswear company Diadora is internationally adidas yeezy known for its renowned footwear. Deriving its name from Greek language meaning to share gifts and honors, Diadora indeed designates well-crafted footwear to its fans. The company began in 1948 creating work boots later to venture into sportswear catering to athletes. Although Diadora may no be big like sports company giants like Adidas or Nike, the company has proven to create some of most desired silhouettes seen on the field and street.

ÿþWhen you re not in your kicks and need something else to slide into, what do you turn to? You can be looking at other sneaker slip ons, or you can just get a pair of actual slip ons. Not from Nike, adidas slides not from adidas, not Buscemi brand, but any of these fine looking Diamond Supply Co. Fairfax Slides.I normally stick to adidas slides, but now I m thinking I need to widen my horizons. These Diamond slides are looking phresh. (Yes, adidas nmd they re so dope they changed Fresh to Phresh).

ÿþA new and interesting Michael Jordan story coming from Sonny Vaccaro just broke out. Sonny Vaccaro is a big name in the sports footwear industry who has worked for both Nike and adidas. Vaccaro has recently said that Michael Jordan once had a meeting with adidas (while being signed to Nike) about perhaps jumping ship by leaving his Nike deal in favor of a deal with adidas.Vaccaro is said to be adidas boost ultra an important figure when it came to bringing Jordan to Nike, and in a recent.

This could easily be true because Jordan made it known that he was not happy with how his signature line was going with Nike. One thing worth mentioning is that all this happened before Tinker Hatfield began taking part in designing Jordan s sneakers, beginning with the Air Jordan 3!Can you imagine what the sneaker culture would be like if Jordan was in fact close to trading in his Nikes for a pair of adidas? I guess we will never know, huh?

There will be another Air Jordan retro release that is sure to fly underneath the radar.Donald Glover Presents reimagines three classic adidas styles, the Nizza, the Continental 80, and the Lacombe, in subtle, tone-on-tone white canvas. With a focus on the personal adidas womens shoes narrative that worn-in sneakers can hold, and the wealth of experiences they bear, the collection is inspired by subtle imperfections. Seeking to tell a story through design.

Drake was recently spotted wearing an adidas soccer jersey. He he ended up taking some pictures with the jersey on. Don t worry though, Drake didn t do the unthinkable and give the Three Stripes some free advertisement. He ended up photoshopping the adidas logo off of his jersey. Good move on Drake s behalf, or should he not wear the adidas jersey at all? What are your thoughts about Drake s latest choice of wardropbe.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Paloma
Board Statistics
The forum has 4950 topics and 5306 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen