innati.Browns bizarre five-minute interviiew with r

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm
by dasg234 • 815 Posts

MIDDLESBROUGH, England -- Swansea stayed in the English Premier League relegation zone as Bob Bradleys team again performed badly away from home, losing to Middlesbrough 3-0 on Saturday.The Welsh side has conceded 11 goals in its last three away league games -- scoring only once -- and is three points from safety.When I came here I knew what I was getting into and Im not backing down from it now, Bradley said. Thats the challenge -- when the team has put itself in a tough spot everybody has got to stick together during the toughest times and fight the fight.I put pressure on myself to see if we can make the team stronger and fight for points every week, and I will continue to do that.Alvaro Negredo scored two first-half goals as Middlesbrough coasted to a win over its relegation rival at Riverside Stadium.Negredos early brace and a 58th-minute effort from Marten de Roon sunk the below-par Swans.Bradleys men were second best throughout, giving Negredo space in the box to swing home an 18th-minute opener before Jordi Amat tripped Adam Forshaw to set up Negredos second from the spot.The visitors got the third they deserved just before the hour mark when Marten de Roon converted a cross from Negredo.Its the same story, said Bradley, the former U.S. coach hired by Swansea in October. We started OK, we felt the energy and confidence but on their first real look at goal we went down.We talked about our ability to hold things together, but their second goal came after a strange mix-up over whose throw it was, the next thing its a penalty and weve put ourselves in a big hole.Middlesbrough moved up three spots to 14th, with six more points than Swansea, which dropped a place to 19th out of 20.For the first time today we didnt take care of business against a team that is right around us in the table, Bradley said. Now weve got to look at our next two home matches (against West Ham and Bournemouth) because winning home matches in this battle is going to be the real key.Chuck Bednarik Eagles Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. DeSean Jackson Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-herman-edwards-black-jersey/ . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Ron Jaworski Womens Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.PITTSBURGH -- Antonio Brown has no fear, no doubts, no worries about playing the Cincinnati Bengals, the team that knocked him out of an AFC wild-card matchup with a concussion.The star Pittsburgh Steelers receiver does know at least six ways the Bengals defense will try to cover him Sunday in the first game this season between the AFC North rivals.I expect them to roll out the blankets. I expect them to bring deodorant, Brown said from his locker Friday. I expect them to have pillows. I expect them to have an Uber. I expect them to follow me on Twitter. I expect them to watch my Snapchat. I expect them to do whatever it takes -- try to do whatever it takes to win the game.Brown, who incurred two fines worth almost $20,000 for a touchdown celebration and wearing blue cleats Monday in a 38-16 win over Washington, wont be matched up with linebacker Vontaze Burfict, who delivered the hit on Brown in postseason and is suspended three games for several egregious hits.Brown told ESPN on Thursday that the fines, namely $12,154 for excessive celebration, is nothing to a boss.In similar confidence, Brown made clear that last seasons drama with the Bengals does not matter, stressing he wants to show every opponent what he can do, not just Cincinnati.Browns bizarre five-minute interviiew with reporters Friday included several teammates filming him with their smartphones -- rookie cornerback Artie Burns even Snapchatted with Browns own device -- while Brown wore a T-shirt with an emoji of himself on it.ddddddddddddBrown also told the media he doesnt want to bring attention to himself with his latest twerk-like touchdown dance. The blue cleats have a to-be-announced message, according to Brown, who said hell probably wear them again.You got to get excited, man. Its the NFL. Its hard to score touchdowns, Brown said of the celebration. Its no derogatory message. Its just me having fun and doing the things as a kid we did in Miami. I never want to put our team in a bad position.Brown wouldnt entertain any questions about whether he harbors negative feelings toward the Bengals over last years matchups, which resulted in more than $200,000 in fine money between both parties, concussions and Twitter spats. Brown simply calls this AFC North football pair same guys, similar matchup, only without Burfict.You know what Vontaze Burfict brings, hes the leaders of the defense, Brown said. Well see what the challenge looks like this weekend. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen