ained some things to me.dddddddddddd

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:04 pm
by dasg234 • 815 Posts

The former executive director of the Russian anti-doping agency planned to write a book on drug use in sports shortly before his sudden death, according to the Sunday Times.Sunday Times sportswriter David Walsh, renowned for his reporting of cycling champion Lance Armstrongs doping, reported that Nikita Kamaev wrote to him in November.Kamaev offered to reveal information on doping covering the last three decades since he began work for a secret lab in the Soviet Union, Walsh claimed. Kamaevs former boss at the agency, Ramil Khabriev, told Russias TASS news agency that the 52-year-old planned a book but abandoned it because an American publisher had demanded too much influence over its contents.Kamaev died on February 14 of what the Russian anti-doping agency called a massive heart attack.In Walshs account, Kamaev contacted The Sunday Times after a World Anti-Doping Agency commission accused RUSADA of helping to cover up doping by top Russian athletes as part of a systematic, state-sponsored program of drug use. Office of the Russian Anti-Doping Agency in Moscow According to the newspaper, Kamaev said he had collected unpublished actual documents, including confidential sources, regarding the development of performance enhancing drugs and medicine in sport, plus communications with the Russian Sports Ministry and International Olympic Committee. It is not clear whether Kamaev ever provided any documents.Walsh wrote that Kamaev first made contact on November 21, three days after WADA declared RUSADA non-compliant, effectively shutting down its operations. Kamaev remained at RUSADA until December before resigning.Walsh said that Kamaev wanted him to be his co-author but that the book plans did not proceed further. Walsh added he was reluctant to work with Kamaev because of the latters poor English and former role overseeing the drug testing agency at a time when the Russian government gained more influence over drug testing.Also See:Farah wins 3,000m in GlasgowBrit trio qualify for RioWake-up call for Asher-SmithSportswomenJonathan Isaac Magic Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Vince Carter Magic Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.magicauthentic.com/kids-timofey-mozgov-magic-jersey/ . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Timofey Mozgov Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Aaron Gordon Magic Jersey . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise.This Friday marks the release of Fight Valley, a movie featuring MMA fighters Miesha Tate, Holly Holm and Cris Cyborg Justino. Fight Valley tells the story of 22-year-old Tory Coro who gets involved in an underground fighting ring in a rough section of Camden, New Jersey. When her bruised and beaten body is found abandoned in the woods, rumors begin to swirl that Tory died in Fight Valley, an unofficial neighborhood where fighters go to make money.Cyborg, who plays the character Church, chatted with espnWs Katie Barnes about the film, working with Miesha Tate, and how she still would fight Ronda Rousey.espnW: Is this your first film?Cyborg: Yes, it was my first movie.espnW: What was it like to participate in the making of this film?Cyborg: I didnt have a lot of experience, but there were a lot of people who helped me. Normally when youre sparring, you do it against each other, but in a movie you dont touch. It was a cool experience.espnnW: How was working with Miesha Tate?Cyborg: She already knew a lot about the movie, so she explained some things to me.dddddddddddd My first language is not English, its Portuguese, and she helped me with some words to make speech better. And it was great, I already knew her.espnW: Would you fight Miesha Tate?Cyborg: You know, I never choose opponents. I dont think she wants to fight me, I think shed rather fight Ronda [Rousey]. If she really wanted to fight me, shed just tell UFC and they could make the fight. Thatd be a fight Id want to watch besides Cyborg vs. Ronda Rousey -- Miesha Tate vs. Cyborg.espnW: You still hoping for that Cyborg vs. Ronda Rousey fight?Cyborg:?Im just training, and if she wants to come back and fight, thats no problem because people want that fight. All the fans want that fight. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen