to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the t

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:33 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

Nico Hulkenberg expects to compete for wins at Renault, the team he will join in 2017 and where he hopes to build a new success story of his own.Last week it was confirmed Hulkenberg will leave Force India for Renault next season. When the announcement was made Hulkenberg said Michael Schumachers original stint with the Benetton-Renault team helped spark his love for Formula One, and the German hopes to create his own piece of history with the Enstone team.I think them being a manufacturer, they are under some expectations to be successful and be at the front and compete for wins, Hulkenberg said in the Thursday press conference in Austin. And thats obviously what Im looking for. We know theres still a long journey ahead of them to climb back to the top because its been a difficult year and where theyve come from, when they bought Lotus last year, it was not the easiest situation.So it will take a bit of time to rebuild the team and get back to the top but obviously what I see there is a good future, definitely is a big challenge, a good challenge, and I want to build a new success story with them.Its another career move for Hulkenberg, whose F1 career started with Williams in 2010. He then spent two years with Force India, one as a test driver before returning to a race seat in 2012. He then spent a season at Sauber before returning to Force India in 2014.Hulkenberg is convinced he has made the right step for his career.I believe it is the right step in my career at this point. I think and feel I have come a long way with Force India, its my fifth year and we had good success together, but time for a new challenge. Since I was in F1 I wanted to race for a manufacturer team and this is a really good opportunity, the timing was good too. A good decision from my side. John Wensink Avalanche Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cale Makar Avalanche Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic-patrick-roy-avalanche-jersey/ . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Joe Sakic Avalanche Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Joe Sakic Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. The Colorado Rockies have placed Mark Reynolds on the 15-day DL with a broken left hamate bone.Reynolds left Thursdays game against the Texas Rangers after aggravating his already-aching left hand on a swing while batting in the seventh inning.The Rockies recalled infielder Been Paulsen from Triple-A and selected the contract of Matt Carasiti.ddddddddddddRight-handed pitcher?Gonzalez Germen was designated for assignment ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen