I'm not a *real* pony... but here's my intro!

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm
by Spike • 12 Posts

Hello everyone!
I finally decided to write a few lines here. For those who don’t know me: I’m a dragon - actually The Dragon! - and I’m Twilight Sparkle's assistant.
My major skill is the green fire, so if you’ll see it don’t be scared. Just to let you know I seems to be often sarcastic, but I can be quite insecure at times, still I always see myself and athletic and smart...
Anyway those of you who know me better can write other things about me... :D

Scroll up

RE: I'm not a *real* pony... but here's my intro!

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am
by applejack • 174 Posts

hey Spike...nice to see your intro ...

feel free to correct me but "twillight sparkles assistant" ... wasn´t it more like twillight sparkles pet?

just asking of course

anyway spike...welcome to our little forum

Scroll up

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:32 am
by Fluttershy (deleted)

hmmm ... i think twilight sparkle's pet is an owl ... and spike's pet is a little phoenix ... well, even if only for a short time at the end of "Dragon Quest"

Scroll up

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm
by MLP|Mimic • 26 Posts

Wooooo! A real dragon! Welcome Spike (:

I am very amazed by your breath of fire and your athletic appearance! I think it will be a ...great surprise for rarity that you are with us xD

We are glad that you recognised that your real nature is being a pony! Friendship can change everything & is magic: so you are the proof!
Your welcome gift will be the "call of rarity"! This is a more or less magic amulet with a picture of rarity in it. Everytime you open it you will change instantly to your real manly & powerful apperrance!

* This unity of friendship is a small leap for a pony, but a great leap for the ponykind of Assault Cube!

Last edited Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm | Scroll up

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm
by Spike • 12 Posts

SHHHHHH Mimic... that's meant to be a secret... don't say that name.. ... *blushes*.
Thanks for the amulet, I really need it... *kiss my bicepts* We'll win every game in my final form!

Last edited Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen