ot a Finn that is very calm, Im more a Latin gu

in Pony-Like Screenshots Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:27 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Eric Eaves scored 17 points, Tashombe Riley had his second-career double-double and Greg Riley hit the winner with four seconds left as South Carolina State beat Furman 69-67 on Friday night to snap a three-game skid.Riley, a junior, had 14 points and a season-high 11 rebounds, James Richardson scored 10 points and Mortimer added nine with four assists.South Carolina State (3-7) matched its biggest lead when Mortimers jumper with 12:23 to play made it 55-44. Daniel Fowler scored nine-straight points to give the Paladins their first lead, 62-60, of the second half with 4:07 remaining. Moments later, SCSUs Ed Stephens and Fowler traded 3s and Furman led by two, but Rileys offensive rebound of his own blocked layup attempt made it 67-all with 33 seconds left. After Fowler was called for an offensive foul, Mortimers floater won it.Fowler, who scored 14 of his 16 points in the second half, missed a potential winning 3 for the Paladins (6-5). Ryan Miller Ducks Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Rickard Rakell Ducks Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Hampus-lindholm-ducks-jersey/ . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Ryan Getzlaf Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Ryan Kesler Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Romain Grosjean says his outbursts over team radio simply reflect his passion and are not aimed personally towards his Haas team.Over the course of the season Grosjean has regularly been recorded complaining over team radio about problems he has encountered during race weekends. The Frenchman insists his radio messages are the result of his passionate nature and that his team fully understands his approach.Sometimes Ive got the tendency to be too pushy and too passionate, but thats what the guys love, Grosjean said. When I crashed the car in qualifying at Singapore I came back and said, Very sorry its going to be a long night and they said, We dont care, we know you are out there doing one 120percent and thats what we want to see.Theres nothing personal when I say the car is bad and so on. Its to put words on the feeling, which is not so easy to do. Its like when you try something and its disgusting and you are like, I hate it, its bad but its not against the thing or the cook. Its just not your taste, but you need to put a word on the feeling. Im passionate, Im not a Finn that is very calm, Im more a Latin guy.After a brilliant start to the season with sixth and fiftth place finishes in Australia and Bahrain respectively, both Haas drivers have been hit by a plethora of niggling issues in recent races, which have prevented the American-outfit from scoring a single point since the European Grand Prix in Baku in June.ddddddddddddWhile Grosjean admits he finds it difficult to remain calm and tight-lipped in certain scenarios, he says he is simply focused on continuing to push Haas forwards.They know it. It sounds like Im an a--hole in the car but in the end Im a nice guy, or I think Im a nice guy, and everyone knows it, and they know that if Im pushing its because Im pushing myself, and I want to push everyone the same way.Im not coming here, being drunk three nights before, coming in the mornings, Ah, Im going to do my job. Im coming here, I drank one night, but Ive trained, Ive rested, Ive done my nutrition, Ive done everything correct, and I want it to be 100%.Ive tried to back off, because its playing on the TV and so on, and people who dont know me, they think its wrong. I can tell you Im passionate. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen