Towsons first play of the game, r

in Pony-Like Screenshots Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

ESPN rounds-up all the best and most memorable quotes ahead of ?the highly anticipated Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook fight on Saturday.Gennady GolovkinOn fighting in the United Kingdom:I like the UK fans. People in the UK understand boxing. Theres a lot of history and tradition.Every time I told [promoter] Tom Loeffler, Please, give me a chance to fight in the UK. I have a couple of fights, with Martin Murray, with Matthew Macklin, [but] I want to fight here, in the UK.Ive had fights in Kazakhstan, in Germany, in Panama. This is the boxing world. The UK is huge for me. There are some great champions from the UK.Its like Mexico. There are true fans. I cant just stay in Kazakhstan. I cant stay in the United States. I want to fight all over the world. I want big fights.On fighting Kell Brook:Kell is a champion and I respect him. I saw a couple of his fights. He has different speed, different movement and different timing. Its not easy.Yes, its a different size for us, Im a little bit bigger, but right now I cant say hes an easy fight for me because hes a very good fighter.Kell BrookOn stepping up two weight divisions:I feel strong; I feel like Ive never felt before. Im going to be a monster, and surprise everybody.Im not scared of him. Ive had so many things that have happened to me, like being stabbed [two years ago] and thinking I might not fight again, so this for me -- fighting Golovkin -- is sport and I dont fear him.Ive heard about his power but hes going to have to show me what hes about.I know Martin Murray went 11 rounds with him and hes a very tough man. It might come down to the skill, and who wants it the most. It might come down to the sweet science of the game.On the media build-up and hype:Everyone has got their own opinion but I hope the British public gets behind me but a lot of fight fans love Golovkin and some will be there just to support him,Whether they are paying to watch me win or lose, I still get paid.Promoter Eddie HearnOn offering Brook the bout:I spoke to Kell that night and said, Would you be interested in Golovkin? And he was like, Ill fight Golovkin! I said, You serious? Kell said, Yes, get me the contract.Ive promoted Kell for five years. I was happy to give him the title shot and the money and no hassle.British boxer Martin MurrayOn his 2014 fight with GGG:Everyone knows that Golovkin can punch, but I was surprised by his variety.He opened me up like no one had ever done before and it takes someone very special to do that and he did it through his variety of shots.I just didnt know where a lot of the shots were coming from and I didnt even see the first shot that put me down.On?Golovkin-Brook:The only way to beat Golovkin is to try and push him back and come forward. Even so, I dont think there is anyone out there at middleweight who can do that.Kell needs to bring something different to the table and despite his distance, range and timing being world class, I cant see him winning.ESPN?columnist?Nigel CollinsOn Kell Brooks underdog status:Fans on the western side of the Atlantic Ocean have done little but ridicule the match from the get-go.They are cock-sure the boxer who calls himself The Special One isnt anywhere near special enough to beat Golovkin.His destiny is preordained. Hes going to be victim No. 36. No doubt about it.But dont expect Brooks ring walk to be accompanied by that old Tom Waits song, Whistling Past the Graveyard.The 30-year-old fighter from Sheffield sounded supremely confident fight week and told the media that he felt like a monster. Lets just hope he wasnt talking about the Cookie Monster.Now youve caught up with the best quotes, vote the greatest bout between two previously undefeated fighters Fake Adidas NHL Jerseys . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Online . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. LEXINGTON, Ky. -- One of four people charged in connecNEW YORK -- Team North Americas Sean Monahan is out of the World Cup with a back injury and has been replaced by forward Vincent Trocheck.The NHL announced the move Friday afternoon for the 23-and-under North American team that is made up of American and Canadian players. The Calgary Flames announced that Monahan strained his back in preseason training.Flames general manager Brad Treliving said in a statement that the team does not anticipate Monahans injury being long term and expects him to be ready for the start of training camp.Trocheck, 23, has 37 goals and 46 assists in 146 games with the Florida Panthers.Monahan, 21, recently signed a $44.63 million, seven-year deal with the Flames. He has 80 goals and 79 assists in 237 games. Nike Vapormax Panske . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Vapormax Plus Dámské . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/vapormax-flyknit-boty/vapormax-flyknit-damske-sleva.html . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Vapormax Plus Bílé . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Nike Vapormax Levne . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. TOWSON, Md. -- Christian Summers made a diving catch into the end zone with under five minutes to play as Towson capped a second-half rally and defeated Saint Francis (Pa.) 35-28 Saturday night.Ellis Knudson completed 10 of 22 passes for 301 yards and two touchdowns -- both to Summers after halftime -- as the Tigers (1-1) rallied to beat St. Francis (0-2) which had forced a fumble on Towsons first play of the game, returning the miscue 89 yards for the early 7-0 lead.Summers raced 94 yardds up the right sideline to tie the game at 28.dddddddddddd.After Towson took the lead in the closing minutes, the Red Flash sacked Knudson on fourth down to get one final shot from the 38 with two seconds left.A scrambling Zack Drayer was pushed out at the 11 as time expired.Drayer ran for one score and passed for 160 yards, twice hitting Kamron Lewis for TDs. ' ' 'tion with the shooting death of Olympic sprinter Tyson Gays 15-year-old daughter has allowed his case to be moved to a grand jury for review.Multiple news outlets report 21-year-old Dvonta Middlebrooks waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday and let the grand jury consider the charges.Middlebrooks is charged with wanton endangerment in the death of Trinity Gay, who was shot Oct. 16 outside a Lexington restaurant after wwitnesses told police that gunfire was exchanged between two vehicles.dddddddddddd Police say Trinity Gay wasnt in either car involved in the shooting.Thirty-eight-year-old Chazerae Taylor; his 19-year-old son, DMarkeo Taylor; and 20-year-old Lamonte A. Williams also face the same charge.Middlebrooks also is charged with possession of a firearm by a felon. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Paloma
Board Statistics
The forum has 4949 topics and 5305 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen