Whens the Brazilian GP on Sky F1?Mercedes

in Pony-Like Screenshots Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

BALTIMORE -- Though improved from last year, the Baltimore Ravens still arent good enough to overcome their own mistakes.And that is why theyre no longer undefeated.The Oakland Raiders, on the other hand, proved Sunday with their 28-27 win over Baltimore (3-1) that playing on the road is no longer an issue. This much is certain: Derek Carr could probably find Michael Crabtree with a pass if they were on a construction site.Carr connected with Crabtree on touchdown passes of 5, 13 and 23 yards. The last one, with 2:12 left, enabled Oakland (3-1) to improve to 3-0 on the road for the first time since 2000.Crabtrees three TDs increased his total with the Raiders to 13 since joining the team prior to last season. He had 14 in the three seasons before that with the 49ers.Crabtree also now has at least four receptions in 16 straight games, all with the Raiders.He said his relationship with Carr is the key.Its no secret. We keep working hard, Crabtree said. We keep working together and we have a great rapport. This is a tremendous situation for me. I feel reborn in Oakland.Coach Jack Del Rio had nothing but praise for his receiver, who he said reminds him off another special wideout.Hes been sensational since Day One, Said Del Rio. I played with a guy named Cris Carter who had exceptional hands. I think Crab has those kind of hands.Some are some other things we learned about the Ravens and Raiders in Week 4:FLAG DAY: The Ravens hurt themselves with 10 penalties for 105 yards. The miscues ranged from five holding calls on the offensive line to taunting by receiver Mike Wallace.I think we had holding on 75 percent of our drives, quarterback Joe Flacco said. Stuff like that is disappointing. It makes it very, very tough to overcome and score points when those kinds of things are happening out there.Coach John Harbaugh said: What we needed to do was put the pressure on (Oakland) more than on ourselves. You keep the pressure on yourself when you have that many penalties.ROAD SHOW: The Raiders long have struggled on the road, but its possible theyve turned the corner after winning at Tennessee and Baltimore in successive weeks.There are some things you have to do as a team, and weve embraced that, in terms of traveling and being able to cross time zones, Del Rio said.That will continue to be critical for the Raiders, who must later this month again travel across the country for consecutive road games at Jacksonville and Tampa Bay, both starting at 10 a.m. PT.The league likes to put us in that (time) window, Del Rio said. It will be important that we continue to take care of business, regardless of where we are.HEAD WEST: In an effort to get the running game going, the Ravens sat out Justin Forsett and let Terrance West prove he can do the job.West didnt disappoint. He gained a career-high 113 yards on 21 carries, a robust average of 5.4 yards per attempt.We were consistent running the ball in the second half, he said. I just took advantage of the opportunity.DUMERVIL RETURNS: Though the Ravens stumbled down the stretch, the return of linebacker Elvis Dumervil should help in the long run.Dumervil missed the first three games with a foot injury. Though he saw limited action and did not get credit for a tackle, Dumervil knows better days lie ahead.I felt rusty, but Im going to keep working and well get it going, he said.The Ravens could use him at his pass-rushing best. Baltimore did not have a sack on Sunday.---This story has been corrected to show the last time Oakland won its first three road games was in 2000, not 2002.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL NMD Cs2 Sverige . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Adidas Superstar Skor Herr . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.nmdsverige.com/deerupt-runner-adidas-skor.html . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Adidas NMD R1 Sverige . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Adidas NMD R2 Rea .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament.Lewis Hamilton has identified securing pole position as critical to his prospects of delaying, or even derailing, Nico Rosbergs title push at this weekends Brazilian GP. The German driver will be crowned world champion on Sunday evening if he claims his third successive victory at Interlagos. Rosbergs success at Sao Paulo is in sharp contrast to his team-mates struggles: Hamilton, whose helmet this weekend has been adorned with a tribute to his idol Ayrton Senna, has never won in Brazil. Why hasnt Hamilton won the Brazilian GP? While the odds thus far appear to be stacked against Hamilton, the world champion has recently rediscovered his mojo in adversity, winning the US and Mexican GPs to cut Rosbergs title lead to 19 points after the German had surged 33 points clear a month ago when he won in Japan.But what Hamilton needs now is his first-ever win at Interlagos - and to heed a lesson from history. In 2014 and 2015, Rosberg claimed pole ahead of Hamilton by less than a tenth of a second with the Englishman then enduring a pair of frustrating race days around the narrow and overtaking-unfriendly Interlagos circuit.You have to have a really big delta to the car in front here [to overtake], Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. The last two years Ive been right up behind the back end of the car in front and its been impossible to overtake.Position is everything this weekend so l will be gunning for pole position. Hamilton seized the early iniative in Friday practice, edging out Rosberg at the top of the timesheets in both sessions. But the margins separating the two Mercedes drivers pointed to a closely-fought contest this weekend - after Hamilton beat Rosberg by two tenths of a second in Practice One, Rosberg was just a few hundreths behind in Practice Two.It remains distinctly possible Hamilton will end the season with four consecutive victories to finish 2016 as the moral champion while Rosberg will be crowed the bona-fide champion merely by cruising to second place in both Brazil this Sunday and the campaign-concluding Abu Dhabi GP.But Hamilton will take no solace in any expression of superiority over his team-mate unless its sufficient to claim his fourth world championship.Nobody remembers if you were the ultimate best driver, they just remember who was the champion, said Hamilton. Im not looking at anything other than winning the races. Its a simple viewpoint. Nevertheless, Hamilton must know his cause would be greatly assisted if either Red Bull or Ferrari join the fight at the front to complicate Rosbergs progress.dddddddddddd As Red Bull chief Christian Horner put it: We can be Lewis best friend this weekend.Whens the Brazilian GP on Sky F1?Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff rounded on Max Verstappen two weeks ago for his rough handling of Rosberg in Mexico, arguing you could say Max should have got a penalty for banging the wheels with the championship leader in Turn One and pushing him off the track, but the prospect of either Verstappen or his Red Bull team-mate Daniel Ricciardo treating either world championship combatant with kid gloves this Sunday is remote.Just because they are fighting [for the title] doesnt mean we shouldnt try to make an overtake, said Ricciardo. I drive respectfully but I will race hard. If there is an opportunity to win I will go for it.Even in his own single-minded pursuit of victory, the potential usefulness of those sentiments are unlikely to have been lost on Hamilton. Martin Brundle sits down with Bernie Ecclestone for an exclusive interview at his Brazilian ranch. Watch the full version on Sky F1 this weekend Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: Merc unhappy with Verstappen The Formula 1 Gossip column Why hasnt Lewis won Brazil? ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Paloma
Board Statistics
The forum has 4949 topics and 5305 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen