ed on his Facebook.I spent two days on my ow

in Pony-Like Screenshots Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are poised to buy out Mikhail Grabovski after putting the veteran forward on unconditional waivers Thursday. The buyout will make Grabovski an unrestricted free agent as of Friday at noon ET. The Leafs have already used their other non-compliance buyout on defenceman Mike Komisarek. Grabovski, 29, had four years remaining on his $27.5-million contract, which he signed in March 2012. Acquired in 2008 from Montreal, the Leafs had high hopes for Grabovski. But he struggled this season, recording just nine goals and seven assists in 48 games. "This was not an easy decision to make as Mikhail made numerous contributions to our hockey club," Leafs general manager Dave Nonis said in a statement. "This is a roster move that will give us salary cap flexibility moving forward." The move will free up $5.5 million of cap space for the Leafs. In 367 career games, Grabovski has 94 goals and 123 assists. Vin Baker Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Eric Bledsoe Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/Ray-Allen-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Pat Connaughton Bucks Jersey . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Oscar Robertson Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Nico Rosberg says the pain of losing the 2015 Formula One title to Lewis Hamilton at that years U.S. Grand Prix in Austin spurred him on to win this years championship.Rosberg lost the title with three rounds to spare last year, handing Hamilton the race win he needed in the final laps after making a mistake. After the race, a dejected Rosberg infamously threw a Mercedes cap at his teammate as they waited to take their place on the podium.However, Hamilton did not win again until May the following year, while Rosberg claimed seven victories in a row -- including the first four of 2016. Rosberg admits he was rejuvenated by the events in Austin.It really was a horrible experience for me to lose the championship to Lewis in the way that I did that day, said Rosberg in a video shared on his Facebook.I spent two days on my own after that just thinking about that. Im proud to be able to always come out from difficult moments stronger. I really manage to do that quite well, which Im prouud of.ddddddddddddAnd after that race I won seven races on the trot and that definitely the kick-start of this championship. I really gave it everything I had this year. There wasnt a stone that I left unturned in commitment and determination and in avenues to explore to become a better racing driver.Though a key moment in the championship was Lewis Hamiltons engine failure in Malaysia, Rosberg says the pressure did not start until the following race, where he won in Japan to take Hamiltons destiny out of his own hands.The changing moment was Suzuka for me, when all of a sudden had a 33-point lead and that meant that it was in my hands. Its mine to lose, because it was enough to do a second, second, second, and third or whatever. And thats when the pressure really started for me because it became real, the chance to win the championship and beat Lewis. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen