er Nick Riewoldt has played down a verbal clash

in Pony-Like Screenshots Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

The Mike Moroney-trained Loyalty Man has taken out the $90,000 Wodonga Cup but has had to survive a protest.Loyalty Man ($3) got home by half a length over London Fog in Fridays 1590m race with favourite Entre Nous ($2.50) another short neck away.But London Fogs jockey Daniel Moor fired in a protest alleging interference in the home straight as Loyalty Man drifted out.Stewards dismissed the objection.Jockey Patrick Moloney considered Loyalty Man an unlucky runner when fourth at Flemington at his most recent start and was happy to make amends at Wodonga to repay the faith of the horses connections.I didnt get it right last time but I made up for it today, Moloney told Racing.com.Moloney said Loyalty Man had a lovely run in the race but added that the four-year-old was still learning.He sort of waits for them the whole way up the running, Moloney said.Hes a horse who, the way he travelled, he should have won by about five or six (lengths).But hes still learning his craft and hes got a lot of upside to him. Hopefully he can keep on going on with it. Brent Suter Brewers Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Corbin Burnes Brewers Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/1959y-chris-capuano-jersey-brewers.html .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Yasmani Grandal Brewers Jersey . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Travis Shaw Jersey . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. St Kilda skipper Nick Riewoldt has played down a verbal clash with a Western Bulldogs fan who touched him during Saturday nights AFL match at Etihad Stadium.Riewoldt reacted angrily after he was tapped on the shoulder during the fourth term of the game, turning around and directing a few terse words at the supporter.I just didnt expect to get touched. It caught me by surprise a little bit, Riewoldt told the Seven Network a day after his sides 15-point win.I dont think there was anything malicious or necessarily wrong with what occurred.But I just dont think we want it to become common that players and fans are touching each other.Hawthorn great Jason Dunstall agreed..ddddddddddddIt wasnt malicious but the problem is if we start allowing fans to touch players, we set a very dangerous precedent, Dunstall said during Fox Footys coverage of the match.And we know where that will probably end up, so we just cant have it.AFL icon Leigh Matthews suggested the league should remind fans to keep their hands off.Its not a hanging offence. Theres no need to suspend the guy from going to the footy, Matthews said on Seven.But I think a caution from head office - fans, dont touch players if they come near the fence. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen