n sharing the ball as much as he would like.I t

in Pony-Like Screenshots Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:00 pm
by chenwen121314 • 609 Posts

The Philadelphia 76ers and Orlando Magic began the NBA season with many new pieces to their respective puzzles. Cheap Air Max 90 China .They are both still trying to wrestle those pieces into place.The Magic, who have a new coach in Frank Vogel and two new big men in Serge Ibaka and Bismack Biyombo, bring an 0-3 record into Tuesday nights game against the Sixers (0-2) in Philadelphia.As Vogel told the Orlando Sentinel before Saturdays road game against the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Magic have not been sharing the ball as much as he would like.I think our guys are trying, he said. Their hearts are in the right place. But too many guys are trying to do it themselves and not letting the game come (to them). Playing for each other -- we have to do that better or were not going to change our fortunes.While five Orlando players are averaging 10 points a game or more, the Magic are averaging just 92.3 a game while giving up 107.Ibaka, who was acquired in an offseason trade with Oklahoma City, managed just 18 points in his new teams first two games but scored 19 against Cleveland. He shoot 7 of 12 from the floor.Super encouraging, guard Elfrid Payton told the Sentinel after the game. With teams trying to go small now, hes going to be able to punish teams inside. So hes got to make a conscious effort to go in there. He shoots the ball from mid-range well, and he can knock down a 3. So its tough to tell him to stay inside. But when he has smaller guys on him, he can really punish them.Biyombo, known more for his defense, is averaging 2.5 points and six rebounds a night.Philadelphia has added center Joel Embiid to the mix this season. The third overall pick in the 2014 draft, Embiid missed his first two seasons as a result of two foot surgeries.He has averaged 17 points in 19 minutes a game over the Sixers first two outings, while on a minutes restriction. He will not play more than 20 a game for the foreseeable future.Coach Brett Brown also told reporters at practice Monday that Embiid will not travel to the teams game in Charlotte, N.C., on Wednesday.Brown added that while Jahlil Okafor will be available against the Magic on Tuesday, his plan is to hold the center out of the game, as he is recovering from knee surgery. Okafor will then play against the Hornets.Besides Embiid, the only other Sixer scoring in double figures is Sergio Rodriquez, who is filling in at point guard for the injured Jerryd Bayless (wrist). Rodriguez, who played in the NBA from 2006-10 but was overseas the last six seasons, is scoring at a 13 point-per-game clip. He is also chipping in seven assists a night.Another newcomer, forward Dario Saric, has missed 17 of 21 shots to date. Saric, who was acquired in a draft-night trade with Orlando in 2014, played in Turkey the last two years. Nike Air Max Plus Discount . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Cheap Nike Air Max China .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/jor...sale-china.html . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers.PITTSBURGH -- Jose Tabata heard all the rumours in advance of the July 31 non-waiver trading deadline and understood the significance of slugging prospect Andrew Lambo being called up this week. "I know people are saying the Pittsburgh Pirates need a right fielder," Tabata said. "It makes me feel like Ive got to do something. Whatever the front office wants to do, thats their thing. I just want to help my team win." Tabata did that Friday night with a two-run homer and rookie Gerrit Cole pitched six solid innings to lead the Pirates over the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-2. Tabatas drive was his fourth of the season and came off J.J. Putz in the eighth inning, putting the NL Central-leading Pirates ahead by four. Tabata connected a day after he came off the bench and had three hits in a 12-inning loss at St. Louis. Lambo had started the previous three games in right field after having his contract selected from Triple-A Indianapolis on Tuesday. However, Tabata got a chance to get back into the lineup Friday night after getting three hits off the bench Thursday against the Cardinals. Tabata, who is hitting .269, sent an opposite-field shot to right after Gaby Sanchez doubled. "Its always a good sign for Jose to drive a ball the other way like that," Clint Hurdle said. "Thats the gift hes brought to the game since hes been a young player. Thats one of the first things I saw in 2010 when I was (the hitting coach) with the Texas Rangers and they played the Pirates. Thats one of the first thing people here talking to me about when I became the manager. "He squared some balls up in St. Louis and hit a ball hard tonight. That puts him in a good spot where hes aggressive in the batters box right now." Cole (6-5) was pitching on eight days of rest. He had his previous turn in the rotation skipped in part to allow veteran A.J. Burnett to pitch Thursday against the Cardinals and also to get extra rest. The 22-year-old Cole has pitched 140 innings between the major leagues and minor leagues in his second major league season. The right-hander gave up two runs and five hits with two walks and five strikeouts. The first overall pick in the 2011 amateur draft won for just the second time in his last seven decisions after wwinning the first four starts of his career. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Fake For Sale. "It was tough to get a feel for the breaking ball, Cole said when asked about the effect of extra rest. "I threw some good one but there were others where I wasnt totally committed to trusting it would break." Having more days off is something Ive got to attack, though. Its going to happen again. Its something Im going to have to get used to." Starling Marte and Andrew McCutchen had two hits each for Pittsburgh. Brandon McCarthy (2-7) lost his fourth straight decision, giving up four runs and seven hits in 5 2-3 innings with three walks and five strikeouts. "The whole thing felt like I was in a fight," McCarthy said. "I was able to command my sinker, but that was about it. My cutter was as bad as I can remember it in a long time." Martin Prado had two of Arizonas five hits. Pittsburgh broke a 2-all tie and moved in front for good with a two-run fifth. Marte doubled with one out and scored on Neil Walkers double. McCutchen then singled in Walker to make it 4-2. Pedro Alvarezs two-run single put the Pirates ahead 2-0 in the third. The hit scored Walker, who had walked, and McCutchen, who had doubled. Arizona answered with two runs in the fourth. Cole walked Paul Goldschmidt and Aaron Hill with one out, and they scored on singles by Prado and A.J. Pollock. After winning three straight games against Baltimore in their final at-bat, the Diamondbacks didnt have the same magic as Jeanmar Gomez and Mark Melancon combined for three scoreless innings of relief. "Cole threw the ball good, moved the ball in and out very good, had good velocity, the ball was moving," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson. NOTES: RHP Trevor Cahill (3-10, 4.66 ERA) is expected to be activated from the disabled list and start Saturdays game against Pittsburgh LHP Jeff Locke (9-3, 2.43). Cahill has been out since July 1 with a bruised right hip. ... Diamondbacks SS Didi Gregorius did not start after going 8 for 47 (.170) in his previous 14 games. Cliff Pennington took his place. ... Pittsburgh signed RHP Kyle Farnsworth to a minor league contract as a free agent and assigned him to Triple-A Indianapolis. The 15-year veteran was released Aug. 9 by Tampa Bay. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen