Soulland Gives the Nike SB Blazer a Serpentine Makeover

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:51 am
by AmeliaTalbot06 • 6 Posts

air max 270 black sale Nike SB and Danish menswear brand Soulland get teamed up for just a new snakeskin-equipped do the SB Blazer. Using up 2017’s well-known SB Dunk Huge and SB Dunk Decreased collaborations, this kind of serpentine silhouette will be dubbed “FRI. daytime 03, ” seeing that it’s the 3rd collaborative efforts between Soulland plus Nike‘s skate subdivision.

nike air max 270 mens They were Air Jordans, Air conditioning Force 1s, Dunks along with Blazers! That snapshot made me understand the connection between type, fashion as well as skateboarding! Them really sparked my need to know and opened up my eye balls for yet another world and also new countries not typically portrayed in skateboard media.

nike air max 270 sale From any looks standpoint, these Blazers are not your regular skate boots and shoes. The slimmed-down upper is dressed in a very scaly, slithering brown and tan snakeskin. This bottom is speedily accented with a duo regarding Swooshes: a treasure Swoosh with a mother-of-pearl finish on the midfoot as well as a large chenille Swoosh of which wraps about the heel.

nike air max sale uk Flecked laces include more surface, and each shoe gives the cream-colored back heel piece, split in between “FRI” for the left ft . and “day” on the right base. The open foam tongue comes with a red banner, and a new red “FRI. day” hit on the outsoles completes the design.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen