n Donovans double-double of 44

in Pony-Like Screenshots Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:31 pm
by chenwen121314 • 609 Posts

ATHENS, Ga. Grossiste Air Max 90 Chine . --- After falling in set one, the Georgia volleyball team (13-5, 1-4) came back to earn its first SEC win of the season over South Carolina (13-3, 1-3) by a score of 3-1.Getting our first SEC win of the season is getting the monkey off our back and allowing us to stay aggressive and to really grind, said head coach Lizzy Stemke. LSU is a very different team, so well look to prepare for the team at hand, but on our side of the court I was really excited to see us grind and stay really aggressive.Georgia was led in the victory by Maddie Lobensteins 18 kills and Meghan Donovans double-double of 44 assists and 11 digs. A pair of Bulldogs in Cassidy Anderson and Amanda Dachs also had double-digit digs with 12 and 10, respectively.One of the key differences of the game was Georgias serving, as the Bulldogs put up a season-best 12 aces, led by Anderson with four while four other Bulldogs tabbed one ace or more.Weve talked all week about being really aggressive, so Im really proud of this group for coming out and doing that, Stemke said. I thought we were very aggressive from the service line. We had 12 aces, thats a nice showing at the service line. We were taking big swings and being smart when the ball wasnt there, but when the ball was there we were taking very big, aggressive swings. I thought we did that very well tonight.After the visitors took the first set 25-19, Georgia bounced back in the second, as five kills from Lobenstein and a pair of aces from Anderson guided the Bulldogs to a 25-19 victory heading into the locker room.Out of the break, the teams had a tight third set, trading points for a majority of the frame. With South Carolina ahead 21-20, a kill by Lobenstein sparked a 4-0 run for Georgia to pull ahead 24-21 before winning the set 25-22. The momentum carried into the fourth, as two aces by Dachs began a big set for the Bulldogs, going up as much as 13 points. The Gamecocks closed in late, holding off match point four times, but Kendall Kazors ninth kill of the match sealed the win at 25-18.Georgia stays in Athens, but heads to Stegeman Coliseum for its next match on Sunday against LSU. The 1:30 p.m. ET contest is the teams annual Dig Pink match along with Superhero Day. Pink T-shirts will be given out with a donation while kids will receive a free cape. Admission is free. Chaussures Pas Cher Chine .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Nike Air Max Pas Cher Femme . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr...ckage-282a.html . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice.Munich, Germany (Sports Network) - Miroslav Klose has said that he is likely to retire from the international game for Germany following the 2014 World Cup. The 35-year-old striker has scored 67 goals in 128 games for Germany, leaving him one goal shy of the German record of 68 goals set by Gerd Muller. Klose is also within striking distance of another record as his 14 World Cup goals leave him just one short of Brazilian forward Ronaldos total of 15. When asked if the 2014 World Cup would be his final competition for Germany, Kllose said: "It will be like that in the national team, Id like to think. Vente En Gros Chaussures. " Klose, who is in the final year of his contract with Lazio, also hinted that he could return to the Bundesliga next summer to finish out his club career. "I want to play a good season, play the World Cup and take it from there," Klose said. "I am still fit and in any case still feel like playing football. Certainly the Bundesliga is an option. I can absolutely imagine ending my career in Bundesliga." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen