ns. Whisenhunt said he hit it of

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:32 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

SALT LAKE CITY -- Russell Westbrook, the?Oklahoma City Thunders historically prolific point guard, is sick and tired of hearing and talking about triple-doubles.Westbrook failed to notch a triple-double for the third consecutive game in the Thunders 109-89 loss Wednesday to the Utah Jazz, which qualifies as noteworthy due to his remarkable production so far this season.Honestly, man, people and this triple-double thing is kind of getting on my nerves, said Westbrook, who was 7-of-25 from the floor and committed five turnovers. People think if I dont get it, its like a big thing. When I do get it, its a thing. If yall just let me play. ... If I get it, I get it. If I dont, I dont. It is what it is. I really dont care. For the 100th time, I dont care.Westbrook is on pace to join Oscar Robertson as the only players in NBA history to average a triple-double for an entire season, and Westbrook recently had a streak of seven straight games with a triple-double, joining Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain and Robertson as the only players to ever accomplish that feat.But Westbrook wanted nothing to do with the triple-double talk after his 27-point, 6-rebound, 5-assist outing in the lopsided loss to the Jazz.All I care about is winning, man, honestly, Westbrook said. All the numbers s--- dont mean nothing to me.Westbrooks numbers do appear to mean a lot to the Thunder, however.Oklahoma City is 9-3 when Westbrook records a triple-double this season. The Thunder are 6-8 when he falls short of a triple-double, including back-to-back blowout losses to the Portland Trail Blazers and Jazz the past two nights. He had 20 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists in the loss in Portland on Tuesday night.Westbrook has had fewer than six rebounds in a game, his total in both of the back-to-back losses, only once this season. The five assists he had against the Jazz matched his season low.Westbrook, who is averaging 30.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and 10.6 assists per game, brushed off a question about whether it was realistic to expect him to continue to put up an average statistical line not seen in the NBA since Robertsons 1961-62 season.I dont know whats realistic, Westbrook said. I just go out and play every night, and thats it. I really dont care what people think is real or not. I just go out and compete, and thats it.Thunder coach Billy Donovan pointed to his teams poor shooting (36.6 percent from the floor) and the Jazzs outstanding shooting (58.3 percent) as the primary reasons that Westbrook didnt approach a triple-double Wednesday night. Donovan downplayed concern about the Thunder, who were 18-0 when Westbrook posted a triple-double last season, being so dependent on the point guards all-around production.He is going to be who he is, Donovan said. I think the biggest thing we talk about with Russell all the time, and I think Russell really talks about this a lot, is just playing efficiently. ... He had a hard time getting a triple-double tonight because of the shooting percentage that Utah shot and the fact that we didnt shoot the ball well. So there goes the rebounds and assists right off the board there. Under Armour Shoes Discount . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Under Armour Clearance Sale . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.cheapunderarmouraustralia.com/ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Under Armour Shoes Australia . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Under Armour Shoes Cheap . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. ST. ANDREWS, Scotland -- Former champion Stewart Cink has withdrawn from The Open next week at Royal Troon.The R&A, which organizes the British Open, didnt list a reason for Cink choosing not to play. The 2009 Open champion announced in the spring that his wife, Lisa, is battling breast cancer. He has played only two tournaments in the past three months.Cink was replaced in the field by Daniel Summerhays, who moved up in the world ranking with his tie for eighth in the U.dddddddddddd.S. Open. The current ranking is used as the reserve list for The Open.Cink won at Turnberry in a playoff over Tom Watson, who was then 59.He is the fourth player to withdraw, joining Billy Hurley III (sisters wedding), Tiger Woods (injury) and Jaco Van Zyl (no reason given). ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen