nike court royale

in Pony-Like Screenshots Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:50 am
by Aaron Nell • 3 Posts

This KD 8 uses Flyweave on the nike court royale upper with Dynamic Flywire adding reinforcement and support on the side panels. A red, white and blue color scheme covers the upper since this is a USA colorway.The Nike Kobe 10 was just unveiled over the weekend and even though the Black Mamba is out for the remainder of the NBA season, Nike is still planning on releasing an All Star edition of his newest silhouette.As we get closer and closer to the release of the Nike Kyrie 2 that is expected to nikedownshifter be unveiled some time next month.

ÿþLA-based streetwear brand ROKIT has joined forces with Kyrie Irving and Nike to create a collaborative version of the Nike Kyrie 5 . Seen nike dualtone racer above in new images, the ROKIT x Nike Nyrie 5 is highlighted by its use of bright color all throughout the upper that include grey, black, orange, blue, and volt. Finishing details include a translucent Flytrap shroud, Kyrie's logo on the tongue, ROKIT branding on the heels, and a small and a large Swoosh logos on the side panels.

Both the nike dunk backwards Swoosh and the regular Swoosh (medial sides) are done in a Black leather finish. Other details on the shoe include the Red Nike and Cactus Jack tongue labels, the hidden money velcro pocket on the inner liner, a caricature face embossed on the heel and the Yellowed midsole down low.but not in the way we expected. The Andre Agassi signature sneaker that is know for it's mid-top cut and vibrant use of colors has decided to nike epic react tone things down a lot for the Summer.

This new colorway of the Air Max Zero has some retro flavor to it as the colorway is inspired by the OG Persian Violet colorway of the Nike Air Max BW. Looking at the shoe we can see that it features Black on the majority of the upper with Persian Violet and White detailing scattered throughout the shoe, including on the branding.The only colorway of the Nike Air Max Zero that I've liked so far is the original blue/white pair. Other than that I haven't seen a pair I'd be willing to buy.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen