ront of wheree the kicker is. Jrue Holiday Jersey. I think the guy was able to take a step and get in harms way.I would like the

in Pony-Like Screenshots Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:45 pm
by chenwen121314 • 609 Posts

SYRACUSE, N. Tim Frazier Jersey .Y. -- Alexis Peterson had 27 points, six rebounds and five steals to help No. 20 Syracuse beat Michigan State 75-64 in a ACC/Big Ten Challenge game on Wednesday night.Brittney Sykes had 15 points and Briana Day added 12. The Orange (5-3) bounced back from a pair of losses in last weeks Gulf Coast Showcase, both to Top 25-ranked opponents, Ohio State and DePaul.Tori Jankoska had 21 points, nine rebounds and seven assists and Nia Hollie added 10 points for Michigan State (6-2). Coming into this week, the Spartans dropped out of the Top 25.The Orange used a 9-0 run to end the second quarter with a 40-22 lead and kept the lead in double digits for most of the second half. The Spartans had a 9-2 run to close the deficit to 61-52 with 5:51 left in the fourth quarter but would get no closer. David Wesley Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. New Orleans Pelicans Store . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. https://www.cheappelicans.com/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Duke coach David Cutcliffe is pointing a finger at the rulebook, not the officiating, following his teams 24-14 loss to No. 7 Louisville on Friday night.Cutcliffes specific complaint came after a roughing-the-kicker call against Blue Devils cornerback Breon Borders late in the fourth quarter allowed the Cardinals to keep the ball and score a touchdown that effectively iced the game.Had Louisville kicker Evan OHaras 46-yard, wide-left miss counted, Duke would have had the ball down 17-14 with two minutes to play. Instead, quarterback Lamar Jackson provided the Cardinals a cushion with a 2-yard touchdown run with 1:32 remaining.Cutcliffe said the roughing-the-kicker rule needs work.I think the rule-makers have to look at when a guy leaves a protected area, Cutcliffe said, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. I thought [Borders] angle was perfection, down in front of wheree the kicker is. Jrue Holiday Jersey. I think the guy was able to take a step and get in harms way.I would like the rule-makers to take a look at that, or were all going to have to stop trying to block an extra point, because I had a perfect angle and [Borders] did exactly what he was coached to do. He couldnt have done it any better.Duke quarterback Daniel Jones wouldnt blame the Blue Devils loss on the one call.I mean obviously it was disappointing to see that we werent going to get the ball, but, you know, thats how it goes, Jones said, according to the Courier-Journal. I thought [Borders] took a good angle. ... [But you] cant really put that on a single play when it comes down to a whole game of execution.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen