h the power unit. Its nothing thats an issue long term, its just number crunching on the laptop. So I missed some of t

in Pony-Like Screenshots Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:06 pm
by chenwen121314 • 609 Posts

ANGERS, France -- A gastronomical, sporting and cultural glance at Stage 3 of the Tour de France on Monday:Region: Anjou. Curry 2 Outlet Store . After two days in Normandy, the peloton left Granville and headed south toward the Anjou region in the Loire valley. Angers was the capital of Anjou province and the seat of the Plantagenets, who provided some famous monarchs like Richard the Lionheart and Henry V.Baguette and butter: Mark Cavendish showed off his sprinting experience by edging German rival Andre Greipel in a photo finish to win Stage 3. World champion Peter Sagan held on to the race leaders yellow jersey he claimed a day earlier. Having also won Saturdays opening stage at Utah Beach, it was Cavendishs second victory in this Tour.Plat du jour: A plate of galipettes, the large local mushrooms that can be eaten in a very simple way stirred in garlic. Top them with foie gras for an even better culinary experience.Culture: Granvilles most famous son was French designer Christian Dior, the founder of the world-famous fashion house. The Christian Dior Museum in Granville honors his memory with permanent collections and temporary exhibits throughout the year.Vin du jour: Anjou wines have become more and more popular over the past ten years. They come in every color: white, red and rose. If you have to pick just one, go for the Savennieres. Made of Chenin Blanc grapes grown on schist soil, this white wine has gold reflections, complex aromas with scents of pear and offers mineral qualities once in the mouth.History: Some bad memories might have crossed the mind of three-time Tour de France winner Greg LeMond when the peloton went past the little town of Les Loges-Marchis. The American rider ended his Tour career there during the sixth stage of the 1994 Tour, dropping out of the race due to exhaustion.Stat of the Day: 28. The numbers of stage wins by Mark Cavendish, who matched five-time Tour champion Bernard Hinault for second on the all-time list. Eddy Merckx has a record 34 stage wins at the Tour.Quote of the Day: I was thinking one moment we were going to take the coffee like old time. Peter Sagan, reflecting on the slow pace of the peloton.Dessert: The Angers plum pate is a local pie made with small, green plums called Reines-Claudes, with pastry on top. There is a small hole in the middle, called the chimney, which makes the pate easily recognizable at the local patisseries (pastry shops). Its only available from mid-July until mid-September.Next order: At 237.5 kilometers (148 miles), Tuesdays fourth stage is the longest of this years Tour. Its another leg for the sprinters, despite a slightly uphill final stretch leading to the Limoges town hall. Threadborne Shoes Outlet . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Scorpio Shoes Discount . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.outletunderarmourstore.com/ch...pio-online.html .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Jenson Button said his opening day of practice at Silverstone was hampered by number crunching with Hondas new power unit.While teammate Fernando Alonso finished a promising sixth position in FP2, Button managed just 20 laps in the afternoon after a number of issues.When asked if McLarens pace was unexpected on day one, he replied: I think Fernandos is a bit more unexpected in P6! For me I did a lap on the prime tyre at the start of the session and we had a problem, sat in the garage for half an hour, went out and did another lap, had another problem and sat back in the garage for a little while.Eventually got back out on the soft right at the end and did a lap on low fuel but we did no set-up work or anything. But still to be P9 is a little bit strange but Im sure tomorrow well be put back in our place. The suns come out - whats happened to the traditional British weather that we need!Asked if he could feel a big improvement with Hondas upgrade, he said: Its never going to be 50 kilowatts, its never going to be a massive amount from circuit to circuit. Silverstone is a very different circuit to Austria, its very windy out theere so youre controlled by all the different conditions. Fake Curry 6. But hopefully they can see something in the data.Button does not think the power unit issues which limited his running are cause for major concern but rather a case of McLaren being ultra cautious.We had a few issues to do with the power unit. Its nothing thats an issue long term, its just number crunching on the laptop. So I missed some of the session - a hell of a lot of the session - and set up work we didnt do.Sitting in the garage all day is something we havent done for a long time. Number issues in the engine, we have some new things at this race and were just making sure theyre OK before we run them.The 2009 world champion is staying realistic about McLarens prospects on Saturday.I think qualifying is still going to be difficult to get into the top ten. Nico [Rosberg] didnt run, the Force Indias didnt run soft tyres, the Williams will be quick. Its going to be tricky but if we get a clear morning it could be an alright day. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen