ng running first-to-third drills two days ago at the clubs facility in Viera, Fla. Johnson termed it a slight setback but said i

in Pony-Like Screenshots Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:06 pm
by chenwen121314 • 609 Posts

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Kentucky was already up big when Isaiah Briscoe snatched down a second-half rebound, took a dribble and fired an outlet pass ahead to Malik Monk. Discount Nike Vapormax . The ball was high and off target, but Monk went airborne and redirected the ball with his right hand to Wenyen Gabriel for a transition reverse dunk.Yes, the top-ranked Wildcats were so good Monday night that they were turning even mistakes into highlight-reel plays.Freshman DeAaron Fox posted the second triple-double in school history with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists to lead that dominating effort as Kentucky beat Arizona State 115-69 on Monday night.Monk scored 23 points for the Wildcats (7-0), who dominated an undersized team and quickly turned the game into a romping show of their athleticism and ability to run in transition.Kentucky led by double figures roughly 6 minutes in, led 58-30 by halftime then scored the first 12 points after the break to go up 40 with 15 minutes left.My question now when I go back will be: how now do we take this to another level? coach John Calipari asked.The game, billed as the Atlantis Showcase, was played at the same ballroom-turned-arena that hosted last weeks Battle 4 Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas. Fox was the easy choice as MVP, though the Wildcats had five players score in double figures and put up dominating numbers in just about every area. They shot 52 percent. They finished with a 59-33 rebounding advantage. They scored 21 points off turnovers and finished with 33 assists on 44 baskets.We just love playing together, said freshman Bam Adebayo, who had 12 points, nine rebounds and three blocks. Were like brothers, so were going to give each other the ball.Sam Cunliffe scored 14 points for the Sun Devils (4-3), who shot just 34 percent and made 8 of 26 3-point attempts (31 percent).As a competitor you feel a little shell-shocked in these moments, Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley said. I wouldve hoped we wouldve performed a little better. ... I thought they were spectacular.BIG PICTUREArizona State: Hurley knew it would be a tough task to slow the Wildcats and noted his team would have to avoid turnovers to do so. Instead, the overmatched and undersized Sun Devils had as many turnovers as baskets in the first 8 minutes and could manage little more than to fire up 3-pointers.Im going to think long and hard about what were going to learn from it, Hurley said. Hopefully well get something out of this.Kentucky: Calipari said he wants to see how his team handles a close game. The Wildcats still havent gotten one; their closest margin has been 21 points. Kentucky has scored 100-plus points in three straight games for the first time since December 1977.FOXS BIG NIGHTFox, a 6-foot-3 point guard from Houston, had 10 points and nine rebounds by halftime on the way to MVP honors and triple-double No. 2 for Kentucky. The other one came from Chris Mills in December 1988.Fox finished 6 of 9 from the field.I didnt even know thats how long its been, Fox said. But it felt good. Honestly it was my most efficient game shooting-wise, so thats what I feel good about.POLL IMPLICATIONSKentuckys hold on No. 1 in the AP Top 25 doesnt look to be loosening anytime soon.THE HIGHLIGHT MOMENTThe Briscoe-to-Monk-to-Gabriel dunk gave Kentucky an 83-40 lead with 11:58 left.SportsCenter just popped into my head, Hurley said. That the first word I saw when I saw that play. You dont see many plays like that. Just crazy, athletic. And those guys, theyre trained to do that, they really are.WELCOME BACKBriscoe had missed the past two games with what Calipari described Sunday as a butt bruise, but the sophomore finished with 20 points and seven assists. In addition, Derek Willis, who left Fridays win against UT Martin with a thumb injury, finished with 11 points and six boards in 16 minutes.UP NEXTArizona State: The Sun Devils host UNLV on Saturday.Kentucky: The Wildcats return home to host No. 11 UCLA on Saturday.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Vapormax Sale . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Vapormax 2021 . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. https://www.cheapvapormaxoutlet.com/ DENVER -- Ross Ohlendorf returned to the big leagues with a new windup and delivered quite a performance. Displaying a throwback motion with an exaggerated rock step and lifting both arms over his head, Ohlendorf pitched six strong innings in his Washington debut as the Nationals beat the Colorado Rockies 5-1 Wednesday night. Ian Desmond backed him with two hits and three RBIs for the Nationals third win in their last 12 road games. "My windup, I started doing this year," Ohlendorf said. "It gives me rhythm and helps me stay loose, and the ball has been coming out well pitching that way." Well enough to keep the Rockies hitters guessing. "Sometimes you get ready too early," Nolan Arenado said. "Then you get ready too late. You couldnt find that balance. He kept the ball down. He mixed in both sides of the plate. Youve got to give him credit. He did a good job." Recalled earlier in the day from Triple-A Syracuse, Ohlendorf (1-0) allowed one run and two hits in his first start since last Aug. 17 with San Diego against San Francisco. "It couldnt have been easy," said Desmond, who matched a season high with his three RBIs. "I know hes got to be hungry to get back to the big leagues. To come up and deliver like that, thats an outing weve been needing all year. To hold the Rockies at home, all their guys are hot, he did an unbelievable job." Signed by Washington last winter as a minor league free agent, Ohlendorf became the eighth starting pitcher used by the Nationals this year, matching last seasons total. Stephen Strasburg and Ross Detwiler remain on the disabled list but are due to return soon. However, Nationals manager Davey Johnson said he was impressed by Ohlendorf and hopes to find a way to keep the Princeton product around for a while. And he kind of likes his windup. "Its old-fashioned," Johnson said. Desmond extended his hitting streak to a career-high 14 games with an RBI single in the fourth to give the Nationals a 1-0 lead. Washington struck for three more in the sixth and chased starter Jorge De La Rosa (7-4), beating him for the first time in the past five tries. De La Rosa, who has been dealing with a nagging cut on the middle finger of his pitching hand, went 5 1-3 innings and allowed three runs on four hits. Vapormax For Sale. He struck out five and walked three. De La Rosa had gone 3-0 with a 4.44 ERA in his previous four starts against the Nationals. "He struggled through some of his outing and again in the end," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "He kept us close enough to win a game. He had to work pretty hard, threw a lot of pitches." Jeff Kobernus began Washingtons burst with a one-out walk in the sixth and Ryan Zimmerman doubled to the wall in deep left-centre, scoring Kobernus. Left fielder Carlos Gonzalez and centre fielder Dexter Fowler both converged on Zimmermans drive, banging into each other as Fowler jumped at the wall. The ball dribbled to the ground and Fowler threw it back in. Both players, though shaken up, remained in the game. Adam Ottavino relieved De La Rosa and Wilin Rosario replaced catcher Yorvit Torrealba in a double switch. One out later, Adam LaRoche was walked intentionally and went to second on a wild pitch before Desmond singled up the middle, scoring Zimmerman and LaRoche. Gonzalez tripled in a run for Colorado in the sixth but Washington got it back in the eighth on an RBI double by Anthony Rendon, who has a hit in seven straight games. NOTES: Nationals C Wilson Ramos re-injured his left hamstring running first-to-third drills two days ago at the clubs facility in Viera, Fla. Johnson termed it a slight setback but said it would be "a long shot" for Ramos to return before the All-Star break. ... The Nationals made room for Ohlendorf by optioning RHP Nathan Karns to Double-A Harrisburg. ... The Rockies announced before the game that they had signed their top draft pick, Oklahoma pitcher Jonathan Gray. The third overall selection in last weeks draft, Gray is the highest pick to sign so far. ... OF Eric Young Jr. was designated for assignment by the Rockies, and RHP Chris Volstad was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... OF Michael Cuddyer missed a fifth straight game for the Rockies because of a right ribcage strain but is expected to return for Thursdays series finale. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen