-0 with a 3.68 ERA in his previous four starts. He allowed four runs in six innings in his first outing in two weeks.I th

in Pony-Like Screenshots Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:42 am
by chenwen121314 • 609 Posts

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Kevin Martin Jersey . -- Rob Marberry and George Brammeier each scored 15 points and Lipscomb used a balanced scoring attack to beat Division III Piedmont 99-70 on Tuesday night in the Fordham Showcase.Lipscomb made five of its first seven shots of the second half to extend its lead to 64-40.Garrison Mathews and Michael Buckland added 13 points apiece for Lipscomb (1-1), which had seven players score in double figures. The Bisons had 29 assists -- the most since 2009 -- on 33 made baskets.On Sunday, Mathews matched his career-high with 27 points and fellow sophomore Marberry had 22 points and eight rebounds in his Lipscomb debut.Trae Gaines led Piedmont with 12 points, but the Lions were held to 38 percent shooting and turned it over 20 times.It was the first meeting between the schools since Dec. 4, 1998. Jason Thompson Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Brian Grant Jersey . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/252...rsey-kings.html . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. ST. LOUIS -- Yadier Molina thought Carlos Martinez was done early.It turned out a nosebleed that halted Wednesdays day-night doubleheader opener for about 12 minutes in the second inning was just a minor issue. The St. Louis Cardinals right-hander was even better once the bleeding stopped.It actually really helped me stay focused after the fact, Martinez said through an interpreter after working seven dominant innings in a 4-2 victory over the San Diego Padres. I was trying to stay in the game, and my mind in the game where it should be.Martinez said he also dealt with the issue last season and awoke with a nosebleed on Wednesday. The pitcher assured manager Mike Matheny he was fine, and trainers staunched the flow with cotton balls and petroleum jelly while Martinez sat on the field near the mound.We were going to sit there and plug it until he pitched, there wasnt another option, Matheny said.Only 11,191 fans were in the seats for the opener, rescheduled from a rainout on Tuesday night. Paid attendance was 40,184.When I came out early I was like `Wow, what happened here? Molina said.Matt Holliday, Jedd Gyorko and Molina homered off Colin Rea (5-4). Gyorko is 10 for 17 against his old team with three homers and seven RBI. He has homered against the Padres four straight games.Ive said the same thing for three or four games, Gyorko said. I dont really have an explanation for it.San Diego opened with Travis Janikowskis double and Ryan Schimpfs two-run homer but had just two more hits off Martinez (9-6).. Wholesale Kings Jerseys. After play resumed, he retired 11 of his next 12 batters.Padres manager Andy Green ventured onto the field during the delay but not to try to hurry anybody.I want the same courtesy afforded to my pitcher if he was going through that out there and give him some time, Green said. Now if it keeps happening repetitively, weve got to do something about it.Aledmys Diaz had two hits and has reached safely in 23 consecutive games, longest by a rookie this season. He is 13 for 19 against San Diego with a homer and four RBI.Seung Hwan Oh earned his third save in four chances.Rea had been 2-0 with a 3.68 ERA in his previous four starts. He allowed four runs in six innings in his first outing in two weeks.I think the biggest thing was maybe nibbling a little bit too much, Rea said. I made a lot of mistakes and they took advantage of them.HOMER HAPPYSan Diego has homered in 17 consecutive games, extending a franchise record. The Cardinals have homered in a season-best 10 straight games, totaling 21 in that time.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: C Christian Bethancourt took a foul off his right knee guard in the seventh but stayed in the game.UP NEXTPadres: Andrew Cashner (4-7, 5.05) works the series finale. He has lost two of his last three starts.Cardinals: Adam Wainwright (9-5, 4.19) is coming off a three-hit shutout against the Marlins and has allowed one run in his last 23 innings. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen