rs ago, and even in that environment Cris

in Pony-Like Screenshots Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:55 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

WASHINGTON -- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg apologized Friday for characterizing as dumb and disrespectful the national anthem protests by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other athletes.The 83-year-old Ginsburg said her remarks about Kaepernick and others who have refused to stand for the anthem were inappropriately harsh and dismissive. In a statement released by the court, she said she was barely aware of the protests or their purpose.I should have declined to respond, she said of the question posed during an interview that was posted on Yahoo on Monday.Its the second time in recent months that Ginsburg has apologized for public comments. She said her comments criticizing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in July were ill advised.The latest controversy arose after Ginsburg commented on Kaepernicks refusal to stand for the anthem, a stance since adopted by other football players and athletes in other sports. She said the athletes have the right to protest, if they want to be stupid.Kaepernick had a measured response to Ginsburgs initial comments.It is disappointing to hear a Supreme Court justice call a protest against injustices and oppression `stupid, dumb in reference to players doing that, Kaepernick said, according to The San Jose Mercury News. Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Cheap Air Max 95 Uk .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. http://www.cheapairmax95uk.com/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Air Max 95 For Sale Cheap . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing.Cristiano Ronaldo has what it takes to play at the top level for another 10 years, according to one of his former coaches at Manchester United. The Portuguese star signed a bumper new deal at Real Madrid earlier this week and, despite being 31, claims he could play on for another decade.And speaking at the #CR7Live event in Lisbon, Tony Strudwick told Sky Sports that Ronaldo possesses the physicality and talent to do just that. I think he wants to play for another 10 years and I wouldnt doubt that in terms of his ability to play and recover, said Strudwick, who is the head of athletic development at Old Trafford. With that robustness and resilience he can continue to play as long as he wants. I came [to Manchester United] in his final two years. My first year was when we won the Champions League and beat Chelsea in the final, and at that point hed got to a level where he was a world-class performer. Look back at what happened when Ronaldo coached a lucky group of youngsters live on skysports.com When you talk about the top elite players like Cristiano obviously is, theres a relentless pursuit of excellence and I think we saw that from a very young age. The stories of him being the first one into training and the last one out, but also him wanting to take his game on.He was strong, powerful and quick, and he transferred all that onto the pitch, which was the most important thing.We had a fantastic working culture at Carrington that had been created bby Sir Alex Ferguson all those years ago, and even in that environment Cristiano was a standalone.dddddddddddd He would always practice on his own to ensure he had that quality practice time. He made everyone uncomfortable, not only the senior players that saw him do it but also the young players to look up to him. Ronaldo says it will be an amazing moment when he returns to face Sporting Lisbon with Madrid in the Champions League Invariably as coaches we had to drag him off [the training ground], but that was the level of discipline and professionalism required.After being forced off due to injury during the Euro 2016 final earlier this year, Ronaldo was incredibly vocal on the touchline as he helped steer Portugal towards a 1-0 win over France. And Strudwick believes it is important for people like Ronaldo to stay in football beyond their playing career.Youd like to see people like Cristiano stay in the game, as long as youve got the passion for it, he said. The incentive will be to just keep playing football but obviously hes a great talent and all those learning experiences will be invaluable for young players. Football needs people like Cristiano [to stay] and continue that legacy of what it takes to be a world-class player. Also See: Ronaldo expects special return WATCH: #CR7Live Rooney turned down China Real Madrid fixtures ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen