Dazzleglow

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:59 am
by Dazzleglow • 40 Posts

Hi, I'm Dazzleglow:

Dazzleglow is a Glow 'N Show Pony and the first pony with wings and horns to officially appear in animation until the appearance of Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadance in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She and her companions are first viewed as a glowing cloud of stardust. Starlight and her friends think they are UFOs until Patch and Bon Bon meet them up close.

My cutie mark is a yellow umbrella. As you could see on the picture. im pink and my hair is white and blue :)

I like to play pub's with other friendly ponies, I'm afraid to be kicked from the server, because all are so jealous, that I am a unicorn-baby.

Scroll up

RE: Dazzleglow

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 am
by applejack • 174 Posts

Hi DazzleGlow :)

I heard many tales about you being a brilliant and very talented pony. Glad that you found your way to our humble little spot on the Pony-Web :)

And fear not, we will do all that ponies can do to protect you :)

p.s. adorable picture for sure :p

Scroll up

RE: Dazzleglow

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:43 pm
by MLP|Mimic • 26 Posts

Holy starshine!

... a pony with horn and wings! I knew the rumours were true: the heirs of the olymp are ponies!
Applejack is right, we can imagine how crazy it must be for you to live in the clouds and be eyed distrustully on the ground!
But not in the world of magic & friendship! For us only your spirit of pony is counting! ... and maybe i am a little jealous of your wings... uhm...
Haha just joking xD We will protect you! And if this isn´t going to work Fluttershy will use his *stare*! Then things should be settled!

I am glad to welcome DazzleGlow & your welcome gift will be a butterlfy brush (:

Last edited Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen