Applejack ...

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 pm
by applejack • 174 Posts

Well fellow Ponies...I guess it is time to introduce myself too

A few facts:

Applejack is a reliable and hard-working pony, although headstrong about doing things on her own.

Though Applejack is normally kind and considerate, she sometimes lacks patience with aggressive or rude behavior and returns it in kind...

She is an accomplished herder, and she is Twilight's first choice when she is looking for a way to herd the Parasprites out of Ponyville in Swarm of the Century. She stops a cow stampede in Applebuck Season with only the help of her herding dog Winona.

Her skills at "applebucking", harvesting apple trees by kicking them with her hind legs, are superb: even when extraordinarily sleep-deprived, she is usually capable of knocking all apples off a tree with one kick while leaving the tree apparently intact in Applebuck Season. In comparison, the residents of Appleloosa only knock off several apples per kick in Over a Barrel.

A real problem solver, and incredibly honest, she is the go-to pony for advice. Charming to the core, this country girl is a friend indeed!

End of Advertising Blurb :)

Last edited Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 pm | Scroll up

RE: Applejack ...

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 pm
by MLP|Mimic • 26 Posts

Hiiiiiii Applejack!

What else is to say about you? (:

We are very thankful that you gathered all us lonesome ponies in a new home!!! I can´t express it in words... but maybe a will do xD

I am not able to give you a welcome present because you have aleady the most beautiful coat of us all & place in pony heaven! The only thing i can offer to you is friendship (:

Last edited Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen