champ LeBron James.Serena is someone that I looked up to as an ins

in Pony-Like Screenshots Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:58 am
by corse178 • 1.660 Posts

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens took a calculated gamble by cutting Justin Forsett and bringing him back two days later.When the Ravens reached the mandatory 53-man limit by releasing the former Pro Bowl running back on Saturday, Forsett could have signed with any team as a free agent.Instead, the 30-year-old laid low. When Baltimore re-signed him on Monday, the controversial move to cut him ended up being a win-win situation for the Ravens and Forsett.No guts, no glory, coach John Harbaugh declared Tuesday. You cant achieve anything unless youre willing to take some risk. But certainly, you take calculated, smart risks. Thats what we did there.The Ravens struck a deal with Forsett, promising to pay him his $3 million salary for 2016 if he would allow himself to spend a couple of days off the roster.By dropping Forsett and waiting an extra day to sign free agent kick returner Devin Hester, Baltimore was able to place safety Matt Elam and defensive Carl Davis on injured reserve Monday.Either Elam or Davis can be given the designated to return label in the weeks ahead. Any player placed on IR before the final 53-man cut cannot receive the return designation.Hopefully it helps us in the end, Harbaugh said. I mean, it was a small thing, but its not a small thing for those two guys who have a chance to come back on the roster. Its a big thing for those two guys and for our team. I just see it as a plus all the way around and well executed move.Forsett provided foreshadow to the Ravens about-face with this tweet Saturday: the plot thickens.I thought Justin handled it exceptionally well, Harbaugh said. It was a team move on his part and didnt hurt him in any way financially or otherwise. We knew what the plan was all along.The Ravens reached agreement with Hester on Sunday but didnt make the deal official on Monday. Turns out, the two sides had been in contact long before the holiday weekend.Hester missed the first 11 weeks of the 2015 season while recovering from toe surgery and did not participate in any organized team activities with Atlanta before being released by the Falcons in late July. Not long after that, he heard from the Ravens, who desperately needed a sure-handed kick returner.They were one of the teams that reached out right away, Hester said Tuesday.The Ravens signed him to a one-year deal after being convinced he was fully healthy and ready to go. Hester practiced Tuesday and is expected to be in uniform for Sundays opener against the Buffalo Bills.Seems like hes actually in very good shape and ready to play, Harbaugh said. Im not worried about him being able to handle the job at all.For the first time since Saturdays cuts, Harbaugh addressed the release of former Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds, who was signed to the practice squad on Monday. Reynolds was a star at Navy but is trying to make in the NFL as a receiver and kick returner.He understood kind of where he stood, where he needs to go and what the plan is, Harbaugh said.Now that the roster shuffle is over, the Ravens can turn their full attention toward rebounding from last years 5-11 disaster. Many changes have been made, and at this point theres really no telling if Baltimore will be significantly improved in Harbaughs ninth season in Baltimore.I cannot wait to see what this team is, and where its going, Harbaugh said.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Adidas Springblade . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Adidas Nmd Wholesale China . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/ . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Cheap Yeezys Real . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Cheap Yeezys Real .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. If youre not familiar with the name Simone Manuel, we will assume you were living under a rock during the 2016 Rio Olympics.After becoming the first black female swimmer to win an individual Olympic medal, Manuel quickly won the hearts of many all over the world.We showed her this photo of the moment when she realized that she made history. Her response -- just as priceless as the face she made:Well, the first thing I said was thank God, Manuel told espnW. Just looking at the board, I was relieved and happy and proud. You dont really know how to react, but it was just so awesome to see all my hard work pay off.The amazement didnt stop at Manuels iconic facial expression. Some of the top names in sports were in awe of her performance and made sure to let her know on social media. The most humbling shoutouts for her included tennis star Serena Williams and NBA champ LeBron James.Serena is someone that I looked up to as an inspiration because shes a minority in her sport and is so doominant in it, Manuel told espnW on Thursday.dddddddddddd LeBron James, I just love watching him play. I love his work ethic and all the things he stands for.With her growing fame, the love for Manuel extended beyond social media. She enjoyed the warm celebrations of people in her hometown of Sugar Land, Texas, just outside Houston. The Houston Texans even hosted the four-time Olympic medal winner -- she served as the coin toss captain for their game Sunday.Through all the hype, Manuel has been able to stay grounded after her accomplishments at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.Swimming is a life-saving skill, so just the fact that the sport that I love can give so much back to other people -- and inspire them to join something that they never thought they could do or go after their dreams -- is something that is really special to me.Congrats again, Ms. Manuel! ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Paloma
Board Statistics
The forum has 4949 topics and 5305 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen