nd added three assists in regulation to lead the Niagara IceD

in Pony-Like Screenshots Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:55 am
by Bellroll33 • 210 Posts

ST. CATHARINES, Ont. - Brendan Perlini scored the overtime winner and added three assists in regulation to lead the Niagara IceDogs in an 8-7 victory over the Owen Sound Attack in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday.Anthony DiFruscia and Josh Ho-Sang had two goals apiece for the IceDogs (11-20-1), and Jordan Maletta, Graham Knott and Ryan Mantha also scored.Santino Centorame scored three goals and assisted on one more for the Attack (15-9-8). Jeffrey Gilligan, Kyle Platzer, Jacob Busch and Zach Nastasiuk rounded out the offence.Niagara goaltender Brent Moran turned aside 27 shots in the victory. Owen Sounds Jack Finn made 24 saves to shoulder the loss.The IceDogs were a perfect 3 for 3 on the power play while the Attack scored twice on three chances with the man advantage.---GREYHOUNDS 3 STORM 2 (OT)GUELPH, Ont. — David Miller scored 1:17 into overtime to power Sault Ste. Marie past the Storm.Zachary Senyshyn and Bryan Moore also scored for the Greyhounds (25-6-2).Tyler Bertuzzi and Luke Cairns had goals for Guelph (19-11-2). ---BULLS 5 PETES 4PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — Jake Marchment scored two goals — including the tiebreaker at 17:20 of the third period — to lift the Bulls over the Petes.Brett Gustavsen, Adam Laisham, and Niki Petti also scored for Belleville (17-14-2), which outshot Peterborough 52-34.Matthew Timms, Steven Lorentz, Jonathan Ang and Matt Spencer had goals for the Petes (10-17-4).---SPIRIT 2 SPITFIRES 1 WINDSOR, Ont. — Nick Moutreys goal at 12:38 of the second period held up as the winner in Saginaws victory over the Spitfires.Dylan Sadowy had the other goal for the Spirit (14-15-2).Jamie Lewis replied for Windsor (11-19-1), which has dropped its last three games.---WHALERS 4 COLTS 2BARRIE, Ont. — Will Bitten and Matthew Campagna had a goal and an assist apiece to pace Plymouth past the Colts.Cullen Mercer, with an empty-net goal, and Jacob Collins also scored for the Whalers (11-19-3), who snapped an eight-game losing streak with the win.Rasmus Andersson and Andrew Mangiapane replied for Barrie (16-12-2), which came into the game having won its previous five contests. Andersson and Mangiapane both scored on the power play and assisted on each others goals.--- NMD Canada Online .com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series. Stan Smith Shoes Canada . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. http://www.nmdshoescanada.com/prophere-cheap-canada.html . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. NMD Restock Canada .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. Adidas Superstar Canada . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list.PITTSBURGH -- Chris Davis had been searching since spring training for the power stroke that produced 53 home runs last season. It reappeared in a big way Tuesday night as Davis hit three home runs, doubling his season total, and drove in five runs to lead the Baltimore Orioles to a 9-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday night. Davis hit a two-run blast during a four-run fifth inning off Francisco Liriano (0-4) that put the Orioles ahead 6-1. He hit a solo shot in the seventh off Jared Hughes and two-run homer in the ninth off Jeanmar Gomez. It was Davis second career three-homer game - the other came on Aug. 24, 2012 against Toronto - and seventh multi-homer game. After leading the major leagues and setting a franchise record for homers last season, Davis hit three in his first 30 games. Davis was on the disabled list with a strained left oblique from April 26-May 11, an injury that had sapped his power. His frustration reached a boiling point Sunday when he went 0-for-4 in a loss to the Royals at Kansas City. "I felt like I just had some good pitches to hit and I rolled over everything, so I got here early today and worked on some stuff in early (batting practice)," said Davis, who also singled in the fourth inning. "It just sometimes clicks for you and today was one of those days." "Even in spring training, there were some at-bats where I would feel good and have good results, but I just didnt feel like I was right and then obviously with the injury, missing some time coming back, my timing was all screwed up." Nelson Cruz also homered, following Davis shot in the fifth, to give the Orioles their second set of back-to-back homers of the season. Adam Jones had two hits to extend his hitting streak to 14 games. Miguel Gonzalez (2-3) pitched six innings for Baltimore, allowing ttwo runs and seven hits with seven strikeouts and no walks.dddddddddddd "It was a great night to be out there as a pitcher," Gonzalez said. "A lot of run support and a lot of great defence." Liriano (0-4) allowed six runs and nine hits in five innings for Pittsburgh and is now winless in 13 consecutive regular-season starts since last Sept. 10 at Texas. "I was leaving too many pitches over the middle of the plate," Liriano said. "I was missing my spots a lot and I couldnt repeat two good pitches in a row. I wasnt executing my pitches with men on base and the bases empty." Ike Davis homered for the Pirates, his second in 27 games since being acquired from the New York in a trade on April 18, in the seventh inning. Neil Walker and Andrew McCutchen had two hits each. Baltimore won for third time in nine games while Pittsburgh lost for the sixth time in eight games. NOTES: Orioles RHP Dylan Bundy threw 18 pitches in an extended spring training game Tuesday at Sarasota, Florida, the first time the organizations top prospect had faced hitters from another organization since undergoing Tommy John elbow reconstruction surgery last June. ... Baltimore C Matt Wieters, on the disabled list with a strained right elbow, said he is feeling considerably better after having a platelet-rich plasma injection last week and should be activated long before the projected date of July 1. ... Pirates LF Starling Marte returned to the lineup after a strained left hamstring forced him to leave the second game of Sundays doubleheader against the Yankees at New York and went 0-for-4. ... The Orioles are 18-9 in night games but 6-11 in the day. ... The two-game series concludes on Wednesday night with Baltimore RHP Chris Tillman (4-2, 3.34) facing Pittsburgh LHP Wandy Rodriguez (0-2, 6.84). ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4943 topics and 5299 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen