impressive 109-107 comeback victory over the

in Pony-Like Screenshots Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:59 am
by Bellroll33 • 210 Posts

Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jarrett Jacks late jumper helped seal the Brooklyn Nets impressive 109-107 comeback victory over the Boston Celtics on Friday afternoon. Jack finished with 27 points, seven rebounds and five assists, Alan Anderson scored 15 off the bench and Mason Plumlee had 14 points and 12 boards for the Nets, who have won three straight games. Jeff Green had 22 points and five assists, Jared Sullinger contributed 19 points and eight boards and Avery Bradley netted 17 points for the Celtics, who have lost three in a row. The Nets battled back in the fourth quarter. Andersons layup and 3-pointer and Bojan Bogdanovics layup got Brooklyn within 97-95 and Jacks pullup jumper made it a 99-99 game with 4:15 to play. The two teams traded baskets as Sullingers shot was answered by Joe Johnsons layup and Sullingers triple was countered by an Anderson 3 for a 104-104 game with 1:38 to play. Jack pulled down Sullingers miss and hit a jumper to give the Nets the lead with 27.5 seconds remaining. Green and Evan Turner were both off the mark and Brooklyn got the ball with 8.1 seconds to play on a turnover. Jack sank a pair of free throws after grabbing an inbounds pass, but Bradley made a 3-pointer to make it a 108-107 game with 1.8 seconds left. Johnson split a pair of free throws and Sullingers jumper rang off the rim at the buzzer. The Celtics held a 29-28 lead after the opening 12 minutes and the game remained close in the second quarter. Back-to-back treys from Bradley and Marcus Smart started a 10-2 Boston run. Bradley scored six points during the surge and his driving layup made it a 50-46 game with 3:31 remaining in the half. Brooklyn scored five of the final seven points and Plumlees slam with 9.5 seconds to play made it a 56-56 game at the break. Smarts pullup jumper ignited an 11-2 spurt that ended with a Tyler Zeller layup for a 74-64 advantage with 5:34 remaining in the third. Deron Williams hit a turnaround jumper at the buzzer, but Boston took an 86-79 lead into the final stanza. Game Notes The Nets have won three straight games for the first time since April 4-8 ... Smart made his second career start ... Williams had eight points, four rebounds and four assists off the bench after missing two games with a strained right calf ... Brooklyn outrebounded Boston, 43-37. Black Vapormax Womens Uk . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said. Nike Vapormax Womens Uk . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. http://www.vapormaxwholesaleuk.com/wholesale-vapormax-mens-trainers/vapormax-flyknit-cheap-uk.html . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Clearance Nike Vapormax .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Discount Vapormax . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it.DURBAN, South Africa -- Such is the nature of his touchy back that Louis Oosthuizen has planned his golf schedule only up to the Masters in April. Problems with his lower back last year forced Oosthuizen to miss more events than he wanted to, and to withdraw after three rounds of the Byron Nelson Championship, after a first-round 75 at the U.S. Open, and most disappointingly to him, after six holes in the British Open, an event he won in 2010. That began a layoff of almost three months until he returned for the International team at the Presidents Cup in October. He played all four of the European Tours season-ending events and managed a best finish of 15th in Shanghai. While Oosthuizen is not prepared to look beyond the Masters, where he was runner-up to Bubba Watson in 2012, he has prepared a busy schedule starting with his defence this week of the Volvo Champions title on home turf at Durban Country Club. This is his first of eight tournaments in the next nine weeks, spread over Africa, the Middle East, and the United States. "I had some injections in my lower back last October that seem to have helped," Oosthuizen said on Wednesday. "The good thing is I am playing pain-free and I am doing a lot of things to get it better. But the pain iis definitely still there and its not going to go away, and its going to take a lot of time.dddddddddddd "Its meant Ive had to cut down my practice on the range, and while Im taking the occasional antiinflammatory, its just one of those things I have to deal with." Oosthuizen must wish he had the constitution of Miguel Angel Jimenez or even Darre Clarke. Jimenez returns to competition after turning 50 last Sunday and looking to again break his "oldest ever" tour record he re-set last month in capturing a third Hong Kong Open title. "Yes, I turned 50 a few days ago and I look in the mirror and still see the same guy," the Spaniard joked. "So I come here looking to win, win, win as that is my continuing motivation. For me, coming to play on the tour is not just to get a salary. If so, I would stay at home." Clarke, 14 years older than Oosthuizen at 45, has lost around 40 pounds since October in a bid to rekindle his form. He hasnt won anything since the 2011 British Open. "In a short time Im already twice as strong because most people who lose weight, they lose strength, as well," Clarke said, showing off a trimmer figure. "Ive gone the other way. Ive lost weight and gone twice as strong." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4943 topics and 5299 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen