was given a match penalty for a cross-check on

in Introduce Yourself As A Pony! Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:06 am
by ruogu1234 • 270 Posts

Ronda Rousey may be free to seek new management after the California State Athletic Commission ruled to release her from the fighter portion of an agreement with former manager Darin Harvey and Fight Tribe Management, but this bout is far from over. The ruling stated that the UFC womens bantamweight champion and Harvey never filled out the proper commission-approved forms, or appeared in front of the commission together, to certify their business relationship in regards to mixed martial arts, therefore making the whole agreement invalid and unenforcable. That didnt stop Harvey from sounding off on his impact on one of the UFCs biggest stars. "When I first met Ronda Rousey four years ago, she was destitute and UFC President Dana White was quoted as saying a woman would never fight in the UFC," Harvey said in a statement. "I set out to make Ronda a star and prove Dana wrong. The results speak for themselves. Ronda is now a highly sought-after model, spokesperson and actress, not to mention the first and still reigning female UFC champion. She deserves all the credit in the world for her accomplishments, but she never would have achieved such unprecedented success without the unwavering financial investment, career guidance and professional support Fight Tribe Management and I provided her." Rousey (9-0) has develop into a household UFC name and is starring in "The Expendables 3", "Fast and the Furious 7" and the "Entourage" movie, all coming out within the next two years. But on the other hand, there is evidence to support that Harvey provided substantial services, including a hefty financial commitment to her career. MMAjunkie.com posted further details on its site. "Harvey submitted an exhibit showing that from January 2010 to January 2014, he received $25,608 from Rouseys fight earnings, $23,180 from pay-per-view proceeds, and $20,830 from sponsorships. In turn, he spent $170,376 on the fighters training camps, living expenses and sparring partners, resulting in a loss of $85,818." Its a big investment that as of now, will not be financially recognized or rewarded. The contract, which was finalized in 2013, would have given Harvey and Fight Tribe Management a cut of Rouseys fight earnings, pay-per view earnings and other income from her entertainment endeavours outside of the octagon including modelling and acting. The CSAC has only ruled on the fighting portion of the contract and deffered ruling on the commercial issues to the California Superior Court. The battle wages on and its no surprise Harvey is left with a bitter taste in his mouth. “I am not a litigious person, but I never thought for a moment that once she made it to the top, Ronda would turn her back on us and refuse to honor her legal and moral obligations. After months of radio silence and without even giving me the courtesy of an explanation I was forced to go to court to compel Ronda to private arbitration per the terms of our agreement," he said. "Before that could be sorted out, Rondas legal team ran to the State Athletic Commission, demanded an expedited hearing and tried to get our entire agreement thrown out on a technicality. During our four-hour hearing last week, I finally heard Rondas side of the story. Frankly, its pathetic and Im not surprised the Commission chose not to include any of that in their written decision. The Commission did properly reject Rondas attempt to invalidate the entirety of our agreement, and I am very pleased with that aspect of their decision." "Our case against Ronda will now proceed. I am confident that when all the facts are presented to an impartial private arbitrator, Fight Tribe Managements contributions to Rondas career will be fully recognized and fairly rewarded.” Nike Air Max Italia . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Air Max 270 React Saldi . "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game. http://www.airmaxscarpescontate.it/scarpe-air-vapormax-prezzo-basso.html . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Air Max 270 React Italia . -- The Atlanta Braves are facing the possibility of losing another pitcher for the season after general manager Frank Wren said Saturday that Cory Gearrin has a serious injury to his right elbow. Nike Air Max Scontate . Before that, Rousey needed a total 23 minutes and 26 seconds to take care of her last eight opponents - and one of those fights lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds.DENVER -- The reeling Anaheim Ducks needed something to stop their slide. A record-setting second period did the trick. Kyle Palmieri scored two goals in 47 seconds, and the Ducks netted six in the second to beat the Colorado Avalanche 6-4 on Friday night. Corey Perry, Daniel Winnik and Ben Lovejoy also scored for the Ducks, who stopped a four-game skid with their biggest offensive output since they scored nine goals against Vancouver on Jan. 1. The teams combined for nine goals in the second. "I wasnt anticipating that," Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau said. "When youre struggling and you get a win its just like a monkey off your back and you start relaxing and start playing better." Jonas Hiller made 34 saves two nights after giving up three goals on five shots before being pulled. Jamie McGinn scored two goals, and John Mitchell and Gabe Landeskog added goals for Colorado, which finished 2-2 on its homestand. The Ducks stayed tied with San Jose in the Pacific Division. The Sharks beat the New York Islanders on Friday. Both teams have 95 points, but the Ducks have played one fewer game. Anaheim came to Denver on the heels of a 7-2 defeat at Calgary, its worst since losing by five goals to Colorado on opening night. The Ducks stopped the slide with a franchise record for goals in a period. "I think it was just desperation," Winnik said. "We havent been playing very good hockey and weve been down after every first period. I think we are finally just sick and tired of chasing the third period. Five goals were scored in a span of 8:45 against goalie Semyon Varlamov, who left after Lovejoys shot bounced off the backboards and went in off his right leg to make it 5-2 at 11:31. "We couldnt stop the bleeding," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said. "Look at the fifth goal. It hit the backboards and goes in." Palmieri had given Anaheim a 3-2 lead with his 10th and 11th goals less than a minute apart. Perry scored his 36th just 1:06 later, and Lovejoy followed with his fourth. "It was one of those things we felt the ball start to roll and just kept on going with itt," Palmieri said.dddddddddddd The Avalanche played four of the top five teams in the Western Conference on this homestand and moved into second place, one point ahead of Chicago, which lost at home to Nashville on Friday night. They missed a chance to move further ahead of Chicago after their worst period of the season. "We just werent good enough defensively," centre Matt Duchene said. "It is disappointing. This was a big game for us." Mitchell, who signed a three-year extension a few hours before the game, gave Colorado a 1-0 lead at 12:25 of the first period. Winnik tied it early in the second. McGinn gave the Avalanche a 2-1 lead before the Ducks broke out their offence. McGinn and Landeskog scored 38 seconds apart late in the second to cut the deficit to 5-4, but Anaheims Mathieu Perreault made it 6-4 with a redirection past goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere 30 seconds later. Tempers were raised throughout the third period. Colorado defenceman Erik Johnson was given a match penalty for a cross-check on Perreault at 2:07, and things flared up after Nathan MacKinnon had a goal disallowed because of a high stick. Players from both teams pushed and shoved in front of the benches, and after things settled down Avalanche enforcer Patrick Bordeleau reached across the partition between the benches to push Anaheims Patrick Maroon. Both players were ejected. It was reminiscent of opening night when Roy took exception to a hit on MacKinnon late in the Avalanches 6-1 win. He slammed the glass between the benches while shouting at Boudreau. Roy was fined $10,000 by the NHL for his actions. "I learned my lesson," Roy said. "I was quiet." NOTES: The Avalanche signed Mitchell to a three-year extension and G Reto Berra to a three-year contract. Both deals run through the 2016-17 season. ... Lovejoy returned to the lineup after missing Wednesdays game with the flu. ... Colorado C Paul Stastny missed his third straight game because of a back injury. He is day-to-day. ... Anaheim D Cam Fowler sustained a lower-body injury in the second period and didnt return. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Fake Yeezy
Board Statistics
The forum has 4940 topics and 5296 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen